Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giant Poop Bubbles in Indiana. Another reason i am happy i do not live there.

Giant Poop Bubbles in Indiana. Another reason i am happy i do not live there.

Giant poop bubbles in Indiana:

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/26/indiana-threatened-by-gia_n_514960.html[/url]

[QUOTE=JetsFanInDenver;3538667]Giant poop bubbles in Indiana:

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/26/indiana-threatened-by-gia_n_514960.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Whoa. I guess that answers the age old question, "What is the one thing worse than tiny poop bubbles?"
    Last edited by Vinny Patrollie; 03-26-2010 at 03:28 PM.

lol I opened this thread before the sunken korean ship thread. God bless the hamper.:D

HAHAHAHA, i literally just laughed out loud at work...excellent thread title!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Jeez, they're considering slicing open the house-sized poop bubbles to let the gas escape???? I don't know if even a HazMat suit would be protection enough. The fetid stench-wind all by itself would make Katrina look like a summer breeze.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]http://image.lyricspond.com/image/d/artist-don-ho/album-tiny-bubbles/cd-cover.jpg[/IMG]

Where is Don Ho when you need him

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=parkwayjet1;3538694]Jeez, they're considering slicing open the house-sized poop bubbles to let the gas escape???? I don't know if even a HazMat suit would be protection enough. The fetid stench-wind all by itself would make Katrina look like a summer breeze.[/QUOTE]
    Imagine if the Swedish prisoners get a hold of this technology :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The irony of it brought to you by the huffington post

They better light a bic lighter next to the house size poop bubble to make sure they are poking it in just the right place.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    What a load a carp. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3538725]What a load a carp. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Jeez.

I laughed :nono:

Jets Insider VIP
    The escaping gas will still smell better than Gary, Indiana

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JetsFanInDenver;3538667] This month, Mr. Goltstein asked state regulators to let him pop the bubbles. He said he and his 19-year-old son would slice them open with a knife from a paddleboat.

[/QUOTE]

Ruh roh. Sounds like the beginning of a Timmmmmmeh shaggy dog story in the hampur!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=JetsFanInDenver;3538667] This month, Mr. Goltstein asked state regulators to let him pop the bubbles. He said he and his 19-year-old son would slice them open with a knife from a paddleboat.
    [/QUOTE]

Why was his age specified? Is it against the law to pop poop bubbles for someone under 19? Do they need a learners permit or something?

Or do they go to some half azzed poop bubble popping school to get certified to pop the poop? Does this mean that the under 19 poop popper can only have one minor with them at a time when they pop poop?

I guess poppin' poop could be a worthwhile and lucrative market segment. "What can brown do for you?"

All League
    Screw Indiana. Bunch of scumbags (except for the jets fans ;))

All League
    [QUOTE=parkwayjet1;3538694]Jeez, they're considering slicing open the house-sized poop bubbles to let the gas escape???? I don't know if even a HazMat suit would be protection enough. The fetid stench-wind all by itself would make Katrina look like a summer breeze.[/QUOTE]

When I was a kid, me and a friend stuck a knife in a dead, bloated deer and the stench literally dropped us to our knees....I can't imagine the giant poop bubble stench.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=crazyeffinjetsfan;3538808]....I can't imagine the giant poop bubble stench.[/QUOTE]

I can!

I had to work in the crawlspace of a municipal building in Ossining where a 6" sewer main had broken in half. There wasn't any sh*t involved...but there was a gale force breeze of straight sewer gasses emanating from the pipe that too much for even my boss to handle. We had to rent a diving mask with 50' of hose to finish.

Words cannot describe to stench. I still gag thinking about it...

All League
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3538812]I can!

I had to work in the crawlspace of a municipal building in Ossining where a 6" sewer main had broken in half. There wasn't any sh*t involved...but there was a gale force breeze of straight sewer gasses emanating from the pipe that too much for even my boss to handle. We had to rent a diving mask with 50' of hose to finish.

[B]Words cannot describe to stench. I still gag thinking about it[/B]...[/QUOTE]

That's the stench that stays in your nostrils for a week and even takes over your taste buds:barf:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3538679]Whoa. I guess that answers the age old question, "What is the one thing worse than tiny poop bubbles?"[/QUOTE]

lolz, missed this one before.:D

poop

dood