Thread: AKwasi Owusu-Ansah, codenamed AOA, this guy is really intriguing...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

AKwasi Owusu-Ansah, codenamed AOA, this guy is really intriguing...

He ran a 4.31, that is blazing speed and he has very good size too (6.1 200) enough to project to safety. In 08 he had 8 INT's so teams avoided him all 09 season and he came away with only 2, played at Indiana PA, so the small school tag hurts him, but this kid is very intriguing to me. I wonder when he'll go.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    He ran a 4.31, that is blazing speed and he has very good size too (6.1 200) enough to project to safety. In 08 he had 8 INT's so teams avoided him all 09 season and he came away with only 2, played at Indiana PA, so the small school tag hurts him, but this kid is very intriguing to me. I wonder when he'll go.
    I like him as well!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check that, the kid is packing on 207 now, he has the makeup of a guy you can leave on an island one on one... Imagine this guy on the outside along with Cromartie and Revis covering the slot receiver against NE. Give me long rangy corners with speed all day long. Anyone remeber Nnamdi coming out? People thought he was a safety, boy were they wrong.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very intriguing! We definitely need depth so if he is available in the later rounds he would be a great grab.