Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Benigno: Jets 6-10 Next year

Benigno: Jets 6-10 Next year

His prediction for next year b/c they are on hard knocks and they signed LT....clearly what he says has zero relevance I know, but my question is how this guy ever even got on radio to begin with....

Lmao. He is ridiculous. Yeah, just like last year everyone predicted 7-9....

The guy got the job many years ago by winning a contest. True.
    He got the midnight to whatever shift ( I guess right before Imus' started at 6AM.
    He is a loudmouth moron.

Yes, the Jets could go 6-10. [B]If they have about 5 or 6 major injuries[/B] - Sanchez, Mangold, Brick, Revis, Greene, Harris.

The Jets are solid - 11wins - maybe 12.

All League
    I'm pretty sure this is not what he actually thinks, he is just a radio talk show guy tryin to get some listeners. He is a true jets fan and he knows this team is going to be good next year, just doesn't want to give them bad karma, and I don't blame him.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=The Cooler King;3539205]His prediction for next year b/c they are on hard knocks and they signed LT....clearly what he says has zero relevance I know, but my question is [B]how this guy ever even got on radio to begin with....[/B][/QUOTE]

hey, you're the one listening to him. :D

it's easy for me being away from the NY area, but i don't understand at all why any jets fan listens to these guys. especially the other guy whom i won't say his name.

Banned
    wow; are you kidding me? The Jets could have 6 W's heading into week 8 or 9.

Last year we were competing for a wild card playoff spot with a rookie QB under Center in Mark Sanchez, a 1st year head coach in Rex Ryan, a #1 WR in Braylon Edwards, that actually missed the entire Jets offseason, preseason, along with the start of regular season, we lost our best overall D-Lineman in Kris Jenkins who's also one of the best 3-4 NT's in the game today; had to replace Jenkins with a career backup in Pouha, at one of the most, if not the most important Defensive position when running the 3-4 Defense. Pouha played pretty damn solid for us, but still... Jenkins will be back heading into the regular season and thats a plus sign for Rex Ryan and the Jets Defense.

Next season? 6 W's? My ass. As long as the Jets can stay healthy, they will, without question, be in a serious run for a bye week heading into the last couple weeks of the season.

6 W's? Are you kidding me? Sanchez has a lot more experience, the Jets have the best Defense in the game today; the most talented Defense by far. This Defense can win us a super bowl, heck... It led us all the way to the AFC Championship game last season (On the road). Last season the Jets Defense was #1 hands down, it was elite. This season? Damn, I just cant wait. We have Calvin Pace heading into week one this time around... Thats another huge bonus. David Harris (One of the best MLB's in the league) and Bart Scott be working together once again. The 1-2 punch of Harris and Scott could be scary this year. Revis and Cromartie make for an elite 1-2 punch at the CB position. The best around, hands down. Our D-Line is deep heading into this season; DE: Ellis, Douglas, DeVito, Green. Not bad. Pretty tough. NT: Jenkins, Pouha, DeVito. Looking good. LB's: Pace, Thomas, Gholston, Westerman, Harris, Scott... I mean come on, thats talent.

As far as our secondary goes... It's top 5 for sure.

The Jets have one of, if not the best run blocking Offensive line around, with a pretty damn talented backfield led by an explosive all around power back in Shonn Greene, another true Offensive weapon, who can catch out of the backfield, who can line up in the slot, who can take a screen play 20+ yards, who can get into the endzone and an all around back, in LT; Who still has some of the best vision around.

Combine LT's vision and experience with this Jets Offensive line led by Ferguson, Faneca and Mangold and guess what? L.T could be on his way to having one of his best season in 2-3 years; all because of the Jets O-Line as our #2 back. ****, lets not forget... Tony Richardson as LT's lead blocking FB, followed by the right side of our O-Line that can run block with the best of em in Moore and Woody.

If Leon Washington comes back; thats just another huge bonus for our special teams and it's also nice to know that we have a back, as talented as Leon, as our #3 back in case Greene or L.T gets banged up and misses a game or two due to injury. If Leon is moved before the offseason... We could have a 2nd rounder or maybe even a 3rd rounder to replace Leon with another young explosive talent (Dexter McCluster comes to mind).

We have some serious weapons for Mark Sanchez when thinking about the passing game. All of these guys can make plays, all of these guys have proven over the years that they can make plays, and all of these guys would be welcomed additions for each and every team in the league: Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotchery, Leon Washington, Dustin Keller, L.T and hey... Having Brad Smith and David Clowney as our 4th and 5th WR's isn't all that bad. The Jets have Offensive Weapons, the Jets have a young QB in Mark Sanchez who has the overall talent and potential to become our Franchise QB for years to come, the Jets have an aggressive OC in Shotty Jr who knows how to take advantage of the weapons our Offense has. (#1 in rushing last year).

The Jets are set and already in position to compete for the AFC East as well as the playoffs... and we still have a chance to make a splash with a couple real talents during the draft. Slot WR anyone? Another pass rushing OLB anyone? How about a real solid young talent @ the FS position? Another CB to play behind Revis, Cro and Lowery? What about an explosive DE during the draft? The Jets will improve; thats for sure. Combine the brains of Rex Ryan as a coach and Tanny as someone who knows elite talent when he see's elite talent and guess what? The Jets will walk out of draft day as winners.

6 W's? You have got to be kidding me.
    Last edited by DefenseWinsChampionships2; 03-27-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    The guy is an absolute moron making stupid statements to grab headlines. Who in their right mind (even non-Jets fans) believe that we will be that bad?

LOL, this guy is such a clown.

If it weren't for Boomer and Carton, WFAN would be completely unlistenable.

he is the SAME OLD JETS poster child... I hate him.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3539232]wow; are you kidding me? The Jets could have 6 W's heading into week 8 or 9.

Last year we were competing for a wild card playoff spot with a rookie QB under Center in Mark Sanchez, a 1st year head coach in Rex Ryan, a #1 WR in Braylon Edwards, that actually missed the entire Jets offseason, preseason, along with the start of regular season, we lost our best overall D-Lineman in Kris Jenkins who's also one of the best 3-4 NT's in the game today; had to replace Jenkins with a career backup in Pouha, at one of the most, if not the most important Defensive position when running the 3-4 Defense. Pouha played pretty damn solid for us, but still... Jenkins will be back heading into the regular season and thats a plus sign for Rex Ryan and the Jets Defense.

Next season? 6 W's? My ass. As long as the Jets can stay healthy, they will, without question, be in a serious run for a bye week heading into the last couple weeks of the season.

6 W's? Are you kidding me? Sanchez has a lot more experience, the Jets have the best Defense in the game today; the most talented Defense by far. This Defense can win us a super bowl, heck... It led us all the way to the AFC Championship game last season (On the road). Last season the Jets Defense was #1 hands down, it was elite. This season? Damn, I just cant wait. We have Calvin Pace heading into week one this time around... Thats another huge bonus. David Harris (One of the best MLB's in the league) and Bart Scott be working together once again. The 1-2 punch of Harris and Scott could be scary this year. Revis and Cromartie make for an elite 1-2 punch at the CB position. The best around, hands down. Our D-Line is deep heading into this season; DE: Ellis, Douglas, DeVito, Green. Not bad. Pretty tough. NT: Jenkins, Pouha, DeVito. Looking good. LB's: Pace, Thomas, Gholston, Westerman, Harris, Scott... I mean come on, thats talent.

As far as our secondary goes... It's top 5 for sure.

The Jets have one of, if not the best run blocking Offensive line around, with a pretty damn talented backfield led by an explosive all around power back in Shonn Greene, another true Offensive weapon, who can catch out of the backfield, who can line up in the slot, who can take a screen play 20+ yards, who can get into the endzone and an all around back, in LT; Who still has some of the best vision around.

Combine LT's vision and experience with this Jets Offensive line led by Ferguson, Faneca and Mangold and guess what? L.T could be on his way to having one of his best season in 2-3 years; all because of the Jets O-Line as our #2 back. ****, lets not forget... Tony Richardson as LT's lead blocking FB, followed by the right side of our O-Line that can run block with the best of em in Moore and Woody.

If Leon Washington comes back; thats just another huge bonus for our special teams and it's also nice to know that we have a back, as talented as Leon, as our #3 back in case Greene or L.T gets banged up and misses a game or two due to injury. If Leon is moved before the offseason... We could have a 2nd rounder or maybe even a 3rd rounder to replace Leon with another young explosive talent (Dexter McCluster comes to mind).

We have some serious weapons for Mark Sanchez when thinking about the passing game. All of these guys can make plays, all of these guys have proven over the years that they can make plays, and all of these guys would be welcomed additions for each and every team in the league: Braylon Edwards, Jerricho Cotchery, Leon Washington, Dustin Keller, L.T and hey... Having Brad Smith and David Clowney as our 4th and 5th WR's isn't all that bad. The Jets have Offensive Weapons, the Jets have a young QB in Mark Sanchez who has the overall talent and potential to become our Franchise QB for years to come, the Jets have an aggressive OC in Shotty Jr who knows how to take advantage of the weapons our Offense has. (#1 in rushing last year).

The Jets are set and already in position to compete for the AFC East as well as the playoffs... and we still have a chance to make a splash with a couple real talents during the draft. Slot WR anyone? Another pass rushing OLB anyone? How about a real solid young talent @ the FS position? Another CB to play behind Revis, Cro and Lowery? What about an explosive DE during the draft? The Jets will improve; thats for sure. Combine the brains of Rex Ryan as a coach and Tanny as someone who knows elite talent when he see's elite talent and guess what? The Jets will walk out of draft day as winners.

6 W's? You have got to be kidding me.[/QUOTE]

you seem like that kid in the class that never shuts up. the one that causes the whole class to give a big sigh of disappointment when the teacher calls on them.

All League
    [QUOTE=Megalomaniac;3539250]you seem like that kid in the class that never shuts up. the one that causes the whole class to give a big sigh of disappointment when the teacher calls on them.[/QUOTE]

:clapper:

Jets Insider VIP
    This is what I heard the A$$HOLE say last September at the beginning of the 2009 season after predicting a disastrous season for the Jets.

"I always predict the woist for the Jets and that way, I'm nevah disapernted"

AN ACTUAL QUOTE from an alleged Jet fan who actually hates the team far more than Vinny Petroleumjelly, FauxJerk07 or FatFat2

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=JetSet;3539238]The guy is an absolute moron making stupid statements to grab headlines. Who in their right mind (even non-Jets fans) believe that we will be that bad?[/QUOTE]

Without even hearing the show, I understand what he's getting at.

The Jets were 9-7 last year with everything turning out perfectly. Now they're going to let the hype get to their heads, suffer some unexpected adversity, be replaced by another 'hot' AFC nobody who rises to power.

It's just another take on SOJ.

SAR I

Banned
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3539265]Without even hearing the show, I understand what he's getting at.

The Jets were 9-7 last year with everything turning out perfectly. Now they're going to let the hype get to their heads, suffer some unexpected adversity, be replaced by another 'hot' AFC nobody who rises to power.

It's just another take on SOJ.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Yeah SAR, I guess your right; Losing Jenkins and Leon for the year went "Just Perfect" for the Jets last season. :rolleyes: Yup, everything turned out perfect including the fact that the Jets were forced to start a rookie QB with only 1 year of college experience in Mark Sanchez.

I guess Calvin Pace missing the first 4 games was "Perfect" for the Jets.

I guess the HBO Cameras of Hard Knocks are the first camera's these Jet athletes have been in front of. :zzz:

Was it also perfect that our #2 CB (Lito Sheppard) as well as our Nickel and Dime CB's in Lowery and Strickland couldn't stay healthy? :rolleyes:

The Jets had anything BUT a perfect season last year. They had to scratch and fight for every point, and every win. We still had to show up for the quote: 'gifted wins' at the end of the season. NO ONE thought we would beat the Bengals 2 weeks in a row, much less the Vaunted passing attack of the Chargers IN San Diego. Sanchez with his 3, 4, and 5 INT games was LESS than perfect, and losing Big Jenks, Leon and Greene for the finale in Indy could not be considered any less than perfect. I'm failing to see how this team could be any less than their 2009 record of 9-7 at WORST, and 12-4 maybe, at best, barring any catastrophic injuries, PLUS, I just don't see Rex Coaching a 6-10 team! :yes:

[QUOTE=sg3;3539259]This is what I heard the A$$HOLE say last September at the beginning of the 2009 season after predicting a disastrous season for the Jets.

[B]"I always predict the woist for the Jets and that way, I'm nevah disapernted"[/B]

AN ACTUAL QUOTE from an alleged Jet fan who actually hates the team far more than Vinny Petroleumjelly, FauxJerk07 or FatFat2[/QUOTE]

Why does he affect such a thick Brooklyn accent, anyway? The ass was born and raised in North Jersey, and went to school in Indiana. No one I know from North Jersey talks like that.

He's a phony a lot of levels.

... please merge with mike fatf**kcessa is a d*ckhead thread ...

l_j_r

Veteran
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3539248]he is the SAME OLD JETS poster child... I hate him.[/QUOTE]

Yep! 100% I hate that old sap.:steamin:

I actually prefer it when everyone bets against us. The team seems to pull together and play with purpose when they are trying to shut everyone up!

Veteran
    The worst part about Joe B is that he calls himself a Jets fan but represents the SOJF's. As far as alot of us are concerned SOJ is dead. I think SAR even admitted that.
    F off Joe B, your shtick is old and tired.