Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Is there no limits to a Plumbers ingenuity

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there no limits to a Plumbers ingenuity

Now I know why Kahn bought a motor bike.

[QUOTE]
    [url]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7528253/Flame-thrower-scooter-owner-arrested.htmlFlame-thrower[/url] scooter owner arrested
    Colin Furze, a plumber who adapted his scooter to shoot 15ft flames from the rear, has been arrested for an alleged firearms offence.

Published: 8:00AM GMT 27 Mar 2010

Colin Furze and his flame-throwing scooter Photo: REX Mr Furze, 30, displayed his modified his scooter, with an anti-tailgating flame thrower operated by the flick of switch, in the press earlier this week.

But Lincolnshire Police spotted the pictures of Mr Furze allegedly riding his scooter on a public highway and arrested him on Thursday.

[IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/gunnails/Famethrowerscooter.jpg[/IMG]
    Possession of a firearm carries a maximum prison sentence of five to seven years at Crown Court.

Mr Furze, from Stamford, Lincolnshire, declined to comment.

Speaking before his arrest, he said: ''Everybody wants a flame thrower on a motor bike.

''I don't need a flame thrower on the back of my bike, I'm not going to set fire to people's car's, it's just something interesting to do.''

The scooter, which was built before Christmas, was Mr Furze's third attempt at the project after the first did not ignite and the second burst into flames.

A Lincolnshire Police spokesman said: ''A man was arrested on suspicion of possessing an object converted to a firearm on Thursday. He was released on unconditional bail.'' [/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gunnails;3539353]Now I know why Kahn bought a motor bike.[/QUOTE]

You sayin Kahn rides a moped? OOOOH

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gunnails;3539353]Now I know why Kahn bought a motor bike.[/QUOTE]

:P

[QUOTE]Speaking before his arrest, he said: ''Everybody wants a flame thrower on a motor bike[/QUOTE]

Who doesn't? That's what I want to know...

[QUOTE]The scooter, which was built before Christmas, was Mr Furze's third attempt at the project after the first did not ignite and the second burst into flames[/QUOTE]

This man is the Goldilocks of flamethrowing motorcycles. The first one? Too cold. The second one? Too hot. Third one? Ahhhh...just right (aside from the eventual conviction and jail sentence)

:D