Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The giants fans are hating

The giants fans are hating

here's is the link to there website there all worried that the giants are going to be a 2nd class organization to the Jets. They all are so scared.

[url]http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1713660.aspx[/url]

That explains why Francessa rips the Jets every chance he gets, like those posters, the thought that the Jets are becoming bigger then the Giants scares them.

haha i love it

this one was my fav:

"I used to feel that way. I don't watch college football at all but go crazy reading all the mock drafts. 3 years ago they all had us taking some cornerback named Reevis in the first round. He should be OURS but instead the Jets moved up and snatched him from us. That's why I HATE the jets. "
    Last edited by MarkyMarkSanchez; 03-27-2010 at 10:39 PM.

All League
    Damn I never had a problem with the Giants, actually would root for them if the Jets weren't involved, I don't know maybe cause I'm from MA.

These fans are making me change my mind about that though as they come off like they're the inferior team/organization but it sounds like they can't handle when the Jets get a little more publicity and recognition. Reminds me when one kid gets a new toy and the other whines cause they didn't get one too.

The last post on the first page put them in there place though, jealous f**ks!

Jets Insider VIP
    who cares about our inferior co-tenant, frankly

thanks for paying for half the costs of our spectacular new stadium, maras. Other than that, not much

Ah, I got nuthin' against Big blew. If they feel inferior to us, or threatened by us, so be it! Our plan is to be the toast of NY, and with each passing day we get closer to achieving that goal :rocky:

Turf wars! I love it. I'm hoping these two threads work their way onto preseason week 3.

A lot of bitter and insecure folks over there. I never understand why Jets and Giants fans root for their respective counterparts to fail. The town IS big enough for both teams.

It's really a weak-minded trait.

Practice Squad
    Im from New York but i dont live there. Maybe thats why i have no ill will toward the Giants. My father is a fan, im not so much a fan but ill root for them. I did feel pride when they won the superbowl. Whether it was because the pats lost, because they're from NY, or because is was [B]SO EPIC[/B] i dont know but i was happy for them then and would be if they won again.

As long as they're not playing the Jets......

Then they'd get stomped.

Wow, I thought we were the ones with the inferiority complex. These people are terrible.

[QUOTE=fullblast;3539585]A lot of bitter and insecure folks over there. I never understand why Jets and Giants fans root for their respective counterparts to fail. The town IS big enough for both teams.

It's really a weak-minded trait.[/QUOTE]

You got that right.

That thread was started because the OP was upset he's been seeing more Jets jerseys than Giants jerseys at work.

First off, get a better job.

Secondly, who gives a ****? What a bunch of whiners.

All League
    Haha This is hilarious so much Jets fueled hate... Did you see what they posted on page 3 they posted a link to this page. Giants fan talk to much say were arrogant,childish. And there wrong were just very confident in our team why wouldn't we be, also we are a very energetic crowd and loud.

Where did all of this come from? I always rooted for the Giants when it wasn't Jet related. Watch their games after or before Jets games? When have the Jets ever hated Coughlin? When has any Jets fans called the Giants a second tier organization???

Paranoid fans looking for a way out. If it's a war they want. It's a war they'll get... and lose.

Rookie
    Maybe they should worry about their own squad. You know, the one with...

- A two game quitting streak
    - A worn down RB corps
    - An O-line that is no longer the force it once was
    - An atrocious defense. And that is being kind.

Since their AMAZING 5-0 start against the class of the NFL (Dallas and 4 scrub teams - I think Washington, Tampa, StL and Oakland), they closed a whopping 3-8.

Talk about a class organization!

So, big blow fans. Ask yourself this: Which team, GM to coaches to players, would you rather have going into the next year or two?

Wow.

3 Superbowls, a 4th appearance, and they're mad because we're trying to win our first in over 40 years.

Fake, jealous, selfish, self-centered, stupid, inconsiderate, asinine, ignorant ****heads.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

What a twadling gaggle of Fatcessas.

Jets Insider VIP
    Giants have nothing to worry about..... I was never so happy as I was when the Gints beat the Pats in the SB. Think about it if the Giants lose that game, we would have to endure silly talk constantly about how the Pats are the GREATEST team in NFL if not team sports History!!!!! SO I for one am so happy the Giants are a metro team and have a quality team and organization. But IMO there is no question that as a Jets fan I am having way more fun then Giants fans.... I LOVE IT!!!!!:yes:
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 03-28-2010 at 08:12 AM.

[QUOTE=sg3;3539563]who cares about our inferior co-tenant, frankly

thanks for paying for half the costs of our spectacular new stadium, maras. Other than that, not much[/QUOTE]

Well said sg3...

I'm just happy the Jets are getting their proper attention now. It should be a BIG season for us. All the signs point to this season being OURS. We know we have a very good team. We know we have very good ownership. We know we have a new stadium. We know we'll be on Hard Knocks giving us even more publicity.

It just seems like the road is rising up to meet us for the first time since I've been a Jets fan...

Hall Of Fame
    the giants, nothing personal against the team or the fans but their team is a snoozefest to watch..eli manning is your star player thats akin to having a fat john mcclaine.

I've never had anything against the Giants.Now I live in South Fla so i'm sure it's worse for you guys up in ny/nj have it a lot worse,but even all the Giant fans i've known over the years have nothing against the Jets they don't care.