Thread: NFL Replay: Jets vs. Titans

All League

NFL Replay: Jets vs. Titans

On at 2:30 this afternoon on NFL Network. A little drop of Jets Football during the desert of the Offseason...

Jets Insider VIP
    I can watch that TD run of Sanchez's all day. Even running with the ball like a loaf of bread, he still switches the ball to the opposite hand when avoiding a defender. God, I love him (mancrunch, no homo).:yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3539863]I can watch that TD run of Sanchez's all day. Even running with the ball like a loaf of bread, he still switches the ball to the opposite hand when avoiding a defender. God, I love him (mancrunch, no homo).:yes:[/QUOTE]

Watching this right now. Yep, that was when I really took a liking to this kid, showed he's got some brass cajones.

All League
    Jenkins is a beast, but also injury waiting to happen

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    I was at that game sitting in the 5th row behind that endzone it was so sick what a great start to that season for the The new look jets. loved that

All League
    [QUOTE=BRONX JET;3539921]Jenkins is a beast, but also injury waiting to happen[/QUOTE]

Watching that game refreshed my memory of how dominant of a player he is and how important he can be to our success. Pouna (sp?) did a very good job filling in for him this year but Jenkins is a game changer and will be huge for us this year IF he can stay healthy.

All League
    Another thing I took from that game is that Eric Smith is a pretty good Safety...he was involved in more plays than Rhodes, had the pick while covering [B][I]Chris Johnson[/I][/B], and hits like a MAN. I think he could be a pretty darn good starting SS...

I think that Rhodes missed (Johnson ran thru him) the tackle that Gholston had 30 yards down field on Johnson

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PaPZ187;3539987]Watching that game refreshed my memory of how dominant of a player he is and how important he can be to our success. Pouna (sp?) did a very good job filling in for him this year but Jenkins is a game changer and will be huge for us this year [B]IF [/B]he can stay healthy.[/QUOTE]

One BIG "if" for one big dude.

I remember the misreable rainy, 4 hour tailgate. :steamin:

And yes, it was a sight to see: Vernon Gholston actually making a play. I think that was his best game as a pro. He got near Kerry Collins twice, and he made the tackle on CJ's 4th quarter 30+yd run.

Hall Of Fame
    Thankfully Collins was the Quarterback for this game.

The Jets D was not as fierce in this game as it was in the playoffs. The running game was not as stout either. A big difference actually playing in this D made.

Sanchez is a gamer. Braylon Edwards makes a big difference in both phases of the O.

A hard hitting S along with Cromartie covering in the D and the addition of LT and another WR (draft?), this team could be frightening. The only question will be at QB and I think that 6 will be fine

I did not bother to watch. I knew they wore thso AWFUL Titan throw backs. Four times is enough I don't need to them five times.