Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prospect Battle - Anthony Davis vs. Mike Iupati.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO...if posters could get banned for sheer football stupidity this dope would be perma-banned

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Davis is a lazy underachiever. Yeah, great job dominating mediocre and below mediocre competition in the Big East. Cody was 2X All-American playing in the best division in college football the SEC. Big difference in competition. I think Davis is a good prospect but he has significant character concerns - wow what a controversial statement.

It's funny that you try to contradict me in your post then say the guy has sh*t work ethic. You sound like a desperate loser which you are.
    again- why is Iupati a better player than Davis???

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    I heard about #1, a bunch of dumbass JR's for UF who were more concerned with the NFL $$$ were out partying days before the SEC Championship game...allegedly.

If he has LT potential, why wasn't he playing there for the University of freaking Idaho? Barring them having another legit pro-prospect there or some other good reason, I don't buy it.
    Iupati has a limited football background and when you are on a small major college level you are plugging players in where they fit best rather then developing them....

Iupati was also prop 48 and was not assured to play on the college level this year...all the scouting services had him as a ranked eligible player entering the 2008 campaign....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iupati will have the better career though Davis has rare athleticism for his porition, he also gets very complacent.

A bird in the hand....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Iupati will have the better career though Davis has rare athleticism for his porition, he also gets very complacent.

A bird in the hand....
    Uh oh, cue the Ricky Martin-lover in 3,2,1....