Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: JI 2010 Mock Draft rules and discussion...

Im here, just give me a couple minutes to catch up.

Okay, I will hang around to make the pick for kdelgado after ven0ms.

A couple small school pass rushers I really like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    A couple small school pass rushers I really like.
    Both good picks. Okay I'm off for a few hours. Mikey Z has been pm'd for his back to back picks.

Walter Thurmond was one of the reasons I took so long during my 4th round pick. If he had stayed healthy, some scouts had him graded as a 1st round pick. Problem is that his knee injury was a tear of the ACL, MCL AND PCL... pretty much as bad as you can get.

Veteran

I am home now

And will be picking for Detroit and Atlanta. Thanks for having my back Area52!

All League
    No problem brother

All League
    The Saints (Vader) pick is about 30 mins late and I know Beerfish is not around should I go ahead and make my pick or is someone gonna pick for the Saints 1st?

I can make a pick for Vader. Give me a couple of mins to do some quick research.

I'm back, yes good to make the pick, giving another 30 minutes is more than generous.

I selected Kurt Coleman for the Saints (Darth Vader), since Darren Sharper's status is up in the air and he needs a successor. Both Coleman and Roman Harper are solid in coverage and probably can play either safety spot, so with Usama Young that gives them a nice trio to pick from for the future.

Veteran

AREA!!!!!!!!!!!

You took my guy! And to think you had my back, only to stab it!

Holy crap men, we have completed 4 rounds, nice going! (And I have no beer to celebrate. Might have to make a run to the liquor store.) I hope Revi$ shows up or has given someone some picks because I have pick lists for a number of guys after fuzzys pick.

All League
    Sorry fuzzy but I think he is serviceable at FS for the Bengals. Probably wasn't a smart pick with Chad Jones in the 2nd but I think with their aging safeties it was too good of value to pass on.

What do you guys think?

Veteran

I think you should put Asante back in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by Area52 View Post
    Sorry fuzzy but I think he is serviceable at FS for the Bengals. Probably wasn't a smart pick with Chad Jones in the 2nd but I think with their aging safeties it was too good of value to pass on.

What do you guys think?
    And question your judgment in 3 picks!

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Holy crap men, we have completed 4 rounds, nice going! (And I have no beer to celebrate. Might have to make a run to the liquor store.)
    I'm drinking some Blue Point toasted lager right now.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyjetsfan View Post
    And question your judgment in 3 picks!
    I think value wise it was a no brainer, but from a team needs standpoint I am not so sure but the guys I was gonna take should still be there in the 5th. Can't say that about Asanta.....right!!

All League
    Holy crap men, we have completed 4 rounds, nice going! (And I have no beer to celebrate. Might have to make a run to the liquor store.) I hope Revi$ shows up or has given someone some picks because I have pick lists for a number of guys after fuzzys pick.
    Yea we're rolling, I'm back for the night so disregard the list for now thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by 49ersJetsfan View Post
    I'm drinking some Blue Point toasted lager right now.
    Back from my beer run. I bought Bud Light Lime ....yeah yeah...a wimpy chick beer but I had never tried it before and hell I got a t-shirt to go along with it.

Back from my beer run. I bought Bud Light Lime ....yeah yeah...a wimpy chick beer but I had never tried it before and hell I got a t-shirt to go along with it.
    Nice fad beer...