Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fla. woman says Steeler attacked her in nightclub (Santonio Holmes)

Veteran

Fla. woman says Steeler attacked her in nightclub (Santonio Holmes)

Fla. woman says Steeler attacked her in nightclub
    1 hour, 56 minutes ago

Buzz up! 7 PrintORLANDO, Fla. (AP)—A Florida woman is suing Pittsburgh Steeler Santonio Holmes(notes), saying he attacked her in an Orlando nightclub.

Anshonoe Mills claims in the lawsuit that Holmes grabbed her face and threw a glass at her when he objected to her sitting on a couch in the Rain Night Club’s VIP section on March 7. Mills says the glass hit her and cut her near the eye.

The lawsuit also claims Holmes and a police officer intimidated Mills so she wouldn’t press charges.

Orlando Police Sgt. Barbara Jones hadn’t seen the lawsuit and couldn’t comment.

Steelers spokesman Dave Lockett said team officials were gathering information and had no immediate comment.

Holmes’ teammate, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger(notes), was accused earlier this month of assaulting a Georgia college student. He has not been charged

Damn whats up with that team?

What the hell are they doing, still celebrating their Superbowl victory from 2 years ago?

[QUOTE=John_0515;3540735]What the hell are they doing, still celebrating their Superbowl victory from 2 years ago?[/QUOTE]

They were celebrating their return to the playoffs last season.

Oh, wait..................

Whoops.

remember how last season they were saying that nobody wanted them in the playoffs because they are a dangerous team?

i thought they meant dangerous on the field...

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    you two think you are funny....................................................

well you are:yes::D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsMakeMeCry;3540742]remember how last season they were saying that nobody wanted them in the playoffs because they are a dangerous team?

i thought they meant dangerous on the field...[/QUOTE]
    they menat both... on and off the field..lol

[QUOTE=JetsMakeMeCry;3540742]remember how last season they were saying that nobody wanted them in the playoffs because they are a dangerous team?

i thought they meant dangerous on the field...[/QUOTE]

:rimshot:

Nicely done.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tomlin needs to take control and sit these guys.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3540753]Tomlin needs to take control and sit these guys.[/QUOTE]
    i agree with that statement 100%

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3540760]i agree with that statement 100%[/QUOTE]

So you're okay with watching the Jets take over the AFC while your boys fight their legal battles and your owner spends more time in Ireland :D

Veteran
    They trying there best to be the new Bengals:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3540766]So you're okay with watching the Jets take over the AFC while your boys fight their legal battles and your owner spends more time in Ireland :D[/QUOTE]
    guess i will have to root for the titans then..lol... :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=manmrmoore;3540769]They trying there best to be the new Bengals:yes:[/QUOTE]
    i know right? but you know its funny that both the players that are in trouble on the steelers have Ohio ties?????? hmmm??????:yes:

hmmm...joey porter isn't exactly being a nice man. coincidence? i think not.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=sameoldjets;3540871]hmmm...joey porter isn't exactly being a nice man. coincidence? i think not.[/QUOTE]

Can we add Plexico too? It is odd that all these steeler players are having these legal problems. Maybe they get away with stuff like this in Pitt and think that they can get away with crap like this every where else. Something is going on thats for sure.

Holmes was just filling in for Rothlesburger. Ben spills other liquids all over 20 year old women he has met 10 minutes earlier.

[QUOTE=jayrad01;3540988]Can we add Plexico too? It is odd that all these steeler players are having these legal problems. Maybe they get away with stuff like this in Pitt and think that they can get away with crap like this every where else. Something is going on thats for sure.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, these guys are acting like animals. For God's sake save it for the game when guys hit back. Better yet get some dating advice/pick up lessons so they can get chicks without all this nonsense happening.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3541021]Holmes was just filling in for Rothlesburger. Ben spills other liquids all over 20 year old women he has met 10 minutes earlier.[/QUOTE]
    :D:D that is good....lol

All Pro

Stay classy Santonio!

[url]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/30/santonio-holmes-invites-fan-to-commit-suicide-twitter-style/[/url]

[B]Santonio Holmes invites fan to commit suicide, Twitter style[/B]

[I]Earlier today, we pointed out that Steelers receiver Santonio Holmes has been trading jabs with fans via Twitter, in the wake of Monday's news that he has been sued for assault and battery.

We noticed, for example, that Holmes reminded one fan that the fans don't cut Holmes' checks.

We hadn't noticed a far less charitable exchange with another fan. Holmes accuses the fan of trying to make Holmes look like the bad guy, and then says that the fan "shud try finding the worst thing that you could drink n kill urself."

Nice.

So while Holmes looks to be in the clear from the perspective of the Orlando Police Department, he's still going to have some explaining to do to the folks who actually cut his checks.[/I]

BBA7...Karma Police, line 2! HA HA HA!!! :D

Veteran
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3541769][url]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/30/santonio-holmes-invites-fan-to-commit-suicide-twitter-style/[/url]

[B]Santonio Holmes invites fan to commit suicide, Twitter style[/B]

[I]Earlier today, we pointed out that Steelers receiver Santonio Holmes has been trading jabs with fans via Twitter, in the wake of Monday's news that he has been sued for assault and battery.

We noticed, for example, that Holmes reminded one fan that the fans don't cut Holmes' checks.

We hadn't noticed a far less charitable exchange with another fan. Holmes accuses the fan of trying to make Holmes look like the bad guy, and then says that the fan "shud try finding the worst thing that you could drink n kill urself."

Nice.

So while Holmes looks to be in the clear from the perspective of the Orlando Police Department, he's still going to have some explaining to do to the folks who actually cut his checks.[/I]

BBA7...Karma Police, line 2! HA HA HA!!! :D[/QUOTE]

Wow just wow! Un f-ing believable.