Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cimini breaks out the Crystal Ball for Draft Day

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    He wants to take credit for throwing sh!t at the wall and hoping it sticks?

If they take Odrick, I'm fine with that.

Bryant isn't falling.

Iupati is solid but unlikely (especially if you ask Bitoni )

Mays should be a hell no.

And we're not taking Corey friggin Wootton if we stay at #29.
    LOL....isn't that true of all who mock? Kiper puts out 8 versions of his mock so he can claim Nostradamus status when something inevitably hits.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    I'd really only be truly happy with Bryant or Iupati of those 5, which means those 2 are the ones we have no shot at getting. I really can't believe this "Bryant falling out of the top 10" thing is so strong publically as if there's any shot of that actually happening.

I wouldn't mind gambling on Taylor Mays, but with this whole "high draft picks must be stars yesterday" mentality going around I don't think it'd go over all that well. I really f*ckin hate that mentality...seriously...like with a f*cking passion....people buy that garbage as if that's how sh*t has ever worked.
    +1

I still reserve hope for ghoston (prob won't happen).

Draft picks should be given time to develope and mature before being forved to live up to the insane expactations we the fans and media put on them

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    LOL....isn't that true of all who mock? Kiper puts out 8 versions of his mock so he can claim Nostradamus status when something inevitably hits.
    He's not really mocking.

He's simply suggesting they could take one of 8 gazillion positions with the #29 pick...

He's a dooshnoozle.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post

that's why mock draft's are a ridiculous barometer for any credible draft analyst....they do a mock draft on tuesday, wednesday a team makes a trade, then they change the mock on thursday and hold their hands up like champions if they get a few correct....

i'll take those who give clear analysis the season prior to the draft...not the weeks before...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 03-30-2010 at 07:06 PM.