Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: 15 of the trashiest people to ever become famous.

  1. #1

    15 of the trashiest people to ever become famous.

    http://www.popcrunch.com/15-of-the-t...become-famous/

    Anyone that did not make the list ?
    I can think of Roseanne.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Define "famous"




  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,164
    Tila Tequila is a "whoorish midget" LOL!!!

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Eh, leave Snooki alone.

    She's an amateur skank compared to the others.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,005
    Paris Hilton... Or did I miss her on the list??????

  6. #6
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanInDenver View Post
    http://www.popcrunch.com/15-of-the-t...become-famous/

    Anyone that did not make the list ?
    I can think of Roseanne.

    My vote goes to

    Howard Stern

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Define "famous"
    Focus on the trashy!

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Middlesex County, NJ
    Posts
    3,368
    Amy Winehouse

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    No John Daly?

    Guy epitomizes trashy.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    How the hell is this guy not included.


  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    My vote goes to

    Howard Stern
    Seriously....?

  12. #12
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    My vote goes to

    Howard Stern
    Why is that? Have you ever heard his show? Are you an occasional listener? Full-time listener? Just curious...

    Sure his show has a ton of adolescent humor (which can be very funny, btw), but the guy is great with all types of guests...A-listers included...and has a great, and at times intellectual, sense of humor.

    Didn't see him fitting in this category, IMHO.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by morite View Post
    Why is that? Have you ever heard his show? Are you an occasional listener? Full-time listener? Just curious...

    Sure his show has a ton of adolescent humor (which can be very funny, btw), but the guy is great with all types of guests...A-listers included...and has a great, and at times intellectual, sense of humor.

    Didn't see him fitting in this category, IMHO.
    Howard is one of the best interviewers ever and the best and most successful broadcaster in the history of radio. Is he raunchy? Absolutely but he broke alot barriers and anyone who actually listens to his show knows he is a genius.

    Opie and Dopie, Girlcow, etc. all owe their careers to him. Jay Leno has bascially been doing a G-rated version of Howard's show the past 6-7 years. Bill Maher? Howard developed Politcally Incorrect with Comedy Central's producers but had to leave the project and Maher jumped on as the host.

  14. #14
    The Palin family.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    The Palin family.
    elitist!

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarjet View Post
    Paris Hilton... Or did I miss her on the list??????
    +1

    I believe at one point a few years ago she was the most hated celebrity in America. I know a few years have passed, but she is the epitome of trashy.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,058
    Only in America. If it weren't for family, I think I'd move to western Europe as soon as I could afford to.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Crease29 View Post
    Only in America. If it weren't for family, I think I'd move to western Europe as soon as I could afford to.
    Don't bother. Socialist health care will be here before you know it.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,841
    courtney love?

    How the f*** is she not #1?

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    My vote goes to

    Howard Stern
    Your obviously not a listener. Way off base.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us