Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We should be rooting for Mcnabb to the Raiders

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

We should be rooting for Mcnabb to the Raiders

The Pats have the Raiders #1 pick next year.

I know one player doesn' make a team but if anyone can it's the QB. Mcnabb can really help the Raiders in what's a pretty weak division. Mcnabb IMO can turn them into a .500 team in that divsion easily. Gratkowski who's pretty crappy won some games with that team. Most likely not a playoff team but its better then the Pats having a top 5 pick in 2011.
    Last edited by LockeJET; 03-30-2010 at 10:24 AM.

All League
    very true, never thought of that

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

That would make Michael Vick the starter & IMO will make the Eagles serious contenders this season. Leave ole Chunky Soup right where he is for season 2010, at least we know what we are dealing with there. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3541407][B]That would make Michael Vick the starter[/B] & IMO will make the Eagles serious contenders this season. Leave ole Chunky Soup right where he is for season 2010, at least we know what we are dealing with there. ;)[/QUOTE]

Um, ever heard of Kevin Kolb?

Michael Vick v0.5 is not going to make the Eagles Super Bowl contenders.

Hall Of Fame
    with mcnabb the raiders could threaten for the division title..sounds crazy? well i picked KC to win it and I'm still standing pat on that.

i can't wait until they trade him. all this guy did was win and all that fanbase did was tear him apart. they're going to realize what a colossal mistake they made midway through the season and I will be laughing. god damn the eagles are dumb. good luck with kolb

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3541409]Um, ever heard of Kevin Kolb?[/QUOTE]

Nope & honestly should I have? I have a hard enough time trying to follow who the Jets are throwing in at starting QB. I mean the Favre aquistion was well planned out, don't cha think? ;)

Anyway my friend I don't even think the Philly fans are sure about this one either but we'll see:

[URL]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AiwPrHnpqxGBSsVMTi.HKs3.uLYF?slug=nfp-diner_morning_news_is_kolb_ready_to_start_html-2010330[/URL]

Link. :D

[QUOTE=Limolady;3541476]Nope & honestly should I have? I have a hard enough time trying to follow who the Jets are throwing in at starting QB. I mean the Favre aquistion was well planned out, don't cha think? ;)

Anyway my friend I don't even think the Philly fans are sure about this one either but we'll see:

[URL]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AiwPrHnpqxGBSsVMTi.HKs3.uLYF?slug=nfp-diner_morning_news_is_kolb_ready_to_start_html-2010330[/URL]

Link. :D[/QUOTE]

well he was the one who stepped in last year when McNabb was hurt and did a good job. they are looking at him like Aaron Rodgers. and you were serious with that Vick comment hhahahaha

i say we trade sanchez..............

[QUOTE=LockeJET;3541278]The Pats have the Raiders #1 pick next year.

I know one player doesn' make a team but if anyone can it's the QB. Mcnabb can really help the Raiders in what's a pretty weak division. Mcnabb IMO can turn them into a .500 team in that divsion easily. Gratkowski who's pretty crappy won some games with that team. Most likely not a playoff team but its better then the Pats having a top 5 pick in 2011.[/QUOTE]

to seattle for their two picks, get mcnabb for a future no. 2, go into this year with 3 no. ones. load up on defense and what ever we need to be the most dominate team for the next 10 years. mcnabb has new york roots, and its apparent he doesnt want to go back to chicago his hometown. we already have a win now team, get marshall for a song and put that around him and you will win now and, you can groom a qb for the future anytime. mcnabb has 3-4 good years left in him, why not take a chance.

Hall Of Fame

I know one player doesn' make a team but if anyone can it's the QB. Mcnabb can really help the Raiders in what's a pretty weak division. Mcnabb IMO can turn them into a .500 team in that divsion easily. Gratkowski who's pretty crappy won some games with that team. Most likely not a playoff team but its better then the Pats having a top 5 pick in 2011.[/QUOTE]

gradkowski can surprise. I've been watching the kid since he's been on the bucs and he does show some flashes from time-to-time.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=kennesawjet;3541586]to seattle for their two picks, get mcnabb for a future no. 2, go into this year with 3 no. ones. load up on defense and what ever we need to be the most dominate team for the next 10 years. mcnabb has new york roots, and its apparent he doesnt want to go back to chicago his hometown. we already have a win now team, get marshall for a song and put that around him and you will win now and, you can groom a qb for the future anytime. mcnabb has 3-4 good years left in him, why not take a chance.[/QUOTE]

Step away from the pipe....you gotta be kidding right, this is not teh hampur.

Veteran
    Jets have never beaten the eagles in the regular season so yeah I would love for mcnabb to go to the raiders. If he goes , we will beat the eagles and have finnally beaten every team at least once

so why does it help us if he goes to the Raiders?

better yet, why does it help the Eagles to get rid of him, the guy has been a borderline hall of famer (and probably will be one with another couple good seasons), he's still playing at a high level, and it seems like they can't wait to get rid of him for a draft pick that the chances are will never be able to carry McNabb's jock strap? doesn't make sense to me

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3541589]Step away from the pipe....you gotta be kidding right, this is not teh hampur.[/QUOTE]

He just wants a black QB.

Don't pay any attention to him.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=kennesawjet;3541586]to seattle for their two picks, get mcnabb for a future no. 2, go into this year with 3 no. ones. load up on defense and what ever we need to be the most dominate team for the next 10 years. mcnabb has new york roots, and its apparent he doesnt want to go back to chicago his hometown. we already have a win now team, get marshall for a song and put that around him and you will win now and, you can groom a qb for the future anytime. mcnabb has 3-4 good years left in him, why not take a chance.[/QUOTE]

honestly, you're sick in the head ..

Donovan McNabb is to Eagles' fans as Chad Pennington is to Jets' fans.

Oh no I didn't.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3541603]He just wants a black QB.

Don't pay any attention to him.[/QUOTE]

AHHH, I get it.

Thanks

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3541616]Donovan McNabb is to Eagles' fans as Chad Pennington is to Jets' fans.

Oh no I didn't.[/QUOTE]

Close but McNabb has been to 5 Pro Bowls and all Chaddy wins is comeback player awards.. He's come back some many times it's like he never left at all..:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Gholstons Revenge;3541579]well he was the one who stepped in last year when McNabb was hurt and did a good job. they are looking at him like Aaron Rodgers. and you were serious with that Vick comment hhahahaha[/QUOTE]

Ahhh if only it were a joke my dear Gholstons Revenge. BTW - Do you know when Vernon plans on getting back at everyone for saying he's a bust & step it up about 50 notches on the field? :D

Ok, IMHO if the Eagles F.O. had half a brain they would start Vick. I think Vick is very angry, has a huge chip on his shoulder pads & probably believes he should have never gone to jail for dogfighting.

I also think because of that line of thinking he would be crazy intense on the field while trying to prove to the world that he's not a criminal, just misunderstood and a product of his upbringing. Vick winning games would certainly put the dog issue on the back burner for Eagles fans eager to embrace another QB that could lead them to a SB run when McNabb hits the Chunky Soup trail.

But again, JMHO. :cool: