Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL. Thank God We Got Rid Of This Guy...

LOL. Thank God We Got Rid Of This Guy...

My friend just send me this video. On top of not being able to tackle and not playing with heart Kerry likes to also be in music videos apparently... [url]http://www.vevo.com/watch/lady-gaga/paparazzi/USUV70901729[/url] 630-650 lmao wow.

What's the problem? :i_dont_kn

That's actually a huge step up from this...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSF6eeKM8qk[/url]

1:10

Nothings wrong with it. Just funny viewing it for the first time. Plus it is the off season, I'm bored :P

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    what an ass

Veteran
    Hollywood Rhodes doing it BIG maybe his next part wont be a whoppin 30 seconds

I don't understand this guy. He isn't as charismatic, good looking or as good of a football player that he thinks he is (in fact, he isn't charismatic or well spoken at all). Where did he get this inflated opinion of himself?
    Last edited by detectivekimble; 03-30-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    "I got Sasson's on? Are they tight? "

rofl :D

All League
    [QUOTE=detectivekimble;3541793]I don't understand this guy. He isn't as charismatic, good looking or as good of a football player that he thinks he is (in fact, he isn't charismatic or well spoken at all). Where did he get this inflated opinion of himself?[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what goes through my mind when he talks about acting, modeling and all that sh**.

The guy is an average football player and thats it. Ask any of your friends that arent Jets Fans who Kerry Rhodes is? They will have no clue unless they are bigtime football fans.

I liked him a couple years ago but cant stand him at all the past year or two. He isnt Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, no one knows who he is outside of football and really no one cares.

Hall Of Fame
    hah i mean..it seems awesome to me, jus' sayin' :yes:

but it does indeed suck that he was such a good young player and really coming into his own and then I guess he fell the same fate as Vilma. He got lost in a system that no longer fit his style and was shipped away. Kudos to this organization for recognizing this and moving on pretty quickly from an organizational standpoint however agonizing it seemed for the lot. I think Rhodes will eventually come into his own in Arizona and become that safety we knew he could be, like Farrior and Vilma.

I agree with shipping Rhodes out however.

The Jets for this move, will be knocked but I can see their standpoint, however because as in those very same situations (Farrior and Vilma) it was the right time, perspectfully, for the Jets to move the pieces.
    Last edited by WeskerLogan; 03-30-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: extrapolated

[QUOTE=detectivekimble;3541793]I don't understand this guy. He isn't as charismatic, good looking or as good of a football player that he thinks he is (in fact, he isn't charismatic or well spoken at all). Where did he get this inflated opinion of himself?[/QUOTE]

U said it, he's just like those ugly retards on Jersey Shore

Seems like he give more heart playing in celeb b-ball games than he does on the football field: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRSV9OvBtss&feature=PlayList&p=1AD9A05E2D4BBCF6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=14"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRSV9OvBtss&feature=PlayList&p=1AD9A05E2D4BBCF6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=14[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    thanks for the time notice 6:30-6:50 so I didn't have to actually sit through the entire video of that hideous hag in action

[QUOTE=sg3;3542012]thanks for the time notice 6:30-6:50 so I didn't have to actually sit through the entire video of that hideous hag in action[/QUOTE]

For sure, she's butt ugly

[QUOTE=FijiJet;3542058]For sure, she's butt ugly[/QUOTE]

thank you:yes:

Bewildered Beast
    Hollywood. It's [I]right next[/I] to Arizona!

this explains everything. this guy is so enamoured with himself and being on a screen that he's an extra in a lady gag video?? Yes, once more an extra in the junk artists vid. pathetic

[QUOTE=MarkyMarkSanchez;3542180]this explains everything. this guy is so enamoured with himself and being on a screen that he's an extra in a lady gag video?? Yes, once more an extra in the junk artists vid. pathetic[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that Brando started off the same way.

The guy from Trueblood had the right idea by throwing Ladyboy Gaga over the wall.

All Pro
    ppl love to be haters

He should try to get himself down to The Big Easy with Vilma. He was never the same once Vilma left. I think Vilma helped to keep him focused on film - football, not the nonsense he's been involved in since. What a waste.