31 59.62%
  • D. Bryant

21 40.38%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marshall or Bryant

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    so you don't want Bryant because he's a flake and would rather have Marshall??? Why- is marshall not a flake???

good point....except bryant didn't work out at the combine....
    People do not always get it right do they? You would never do that would you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    so you don't want Bryant because he's a flake and would rather have Marshall??? Why- is marshall not a flake???

good point....except bryant didn't work out at the combine....
    I dunno I guess 3 straight seasons of 100+ receptions and 1,000 yards season while being one of the best playmakers in the NFL would make someone think Brandon Marshall is not a flake. Is Brandon Marshall a headcase? Certainly but he is not a flake. But I guess you don't even know what that means.

Oh I'm sorry, Dez Bryant worked out at the Lufkin workout not the combine. Anymore silly bs you want to play up while you jack off to Ricky Martin?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    People do not always get it right do they? You would never do that would you?
    ah yes- c*ck rider addressing the topic at hand as usual....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only c*ckrider I see on this entire messageboard is you.

Who the f*ck starts Ricky Martin threads?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO...and the beat goes on...

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    I dunno I guess 3 straight seasons of 100+ receptions and 1,000 yards season while being one of the best playmakers in the NFL would make someone think Brandon Marshall is not a flake. Is Brandon Marshall a headcase? Certainly but he is not a flake. But I guess you don't even know what that means.
    yeh- Marshall is one sane individual....

According to Orlando-Orange County public records (case 48-2004-MM-012392-O), on Halloween 2004, while a student at UCF, Marshall was arrested in Orlando on charges of assault on a law enforcement officer, refusal to obey, disorderly conduct and resisting an officer.[54]

On March 26, 2007, Marshall was arrested in the Highlands Ranch suburb of Denver on suspicion of domestic violence after his girlfriend reported that following a domestic dispute, Marshall prevented a taxi she was in from leaving his house.[57] Charges from the incident were later dismissed on May 25, 2007, after Marshall completed anger management counseling.[58]

In the early morning of October 22, 2007, Marshall was arrested in the Denver-Aurora metropolitan area at the intersection of 14th and Blake St. for driving under the influence of alcohol.[59] A trial was scheduled for September 16, but Marshall instead agreed to a plea bargain four days earlier; he pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of driving while ability impaired.[60] He was sentenced to one-year probation and 24 hours of community service.

According to an article published in the Rocky Mountain News on July 28, 2008, Douglas County deputies fielded "about 11" calls to Marshall's home since January 2006. The article stated that one call resulted in Marshall being arrested (the March 26, 2007 domestic dispute), and some did not involve him at all.[62]
    Oh I'm sorry, Dez Bryant worked out at the Lufkin workout not the combine. Anymore silly bs you want to play up while you jack off to Ricky Martin?
    another good point..
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 03-31-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bryant -- drafting him at #29 would be a huge bargain compared to the massive extension we would have to give Brandon Marshall.

we have too many other important pieces to re-sign -- Brick, Mangold, Revis, Harris -- to spend that much $$$ on a WR when we already have Cotchery and Braylon as starters.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO...and the beat goes on...

yeh- Marshall is one sane individual....
    flake - n. An unreliable person; someone who agrees to do something, but never follows through.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flake

I dunno but somehow a WR who has 100+ catches and 1000+ yd seasons in 3 straight seasons doesn't somehow fulfill that above definition of the term flake.

Please, keep making posts and starting threads about your fantasy boyfriend Ricky Martin.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO- as i said yesterday- if posters could get banned for stupidity you'd be perma banned...

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    flake - n. An unreliable person; someone who agrees to do something, but never follows through.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flake

I dunno but somehow a WR who has 100+ catches and 1000+ yd seasons in 3 straight seasons doesn't somehow fulfill that above definition of the term flake.
    yeh- a guy who beats chicks and is on the verge of getting suspended sounds real reliable....forgot these two goodie...

A September 17, 2008 article on CompleteColorado.com stated that the solicitor's office in Fulton County, Georgia filed misdemeanor battery charges on September 10 for an alleged incident on March 4, 2008, in Atlanta, Georgia. Marshall was booked on March 6, then released the next day after posting a $1,000 cash bond.[63] The case was assigned to Judge John Mather in Georgia state court.[64] On August 14, 2009, a jury in Atlanta found Marshall not guilty.[65]

On March 1, 2009, Marshall was arrested in Atlanta for disorderly conduct after allegedly being involved in a fight with his fiancee, Michi Nogami-Campbell. Marshall was released on a $300 bond.[66] The charges were dropped the following day.[67]
    Please, keep making posts and starting threads about your fantasy boyfriend Ricky Martin.
    while you defend someone who beats chicks???

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO- as i said yesterday- if posters could get banned for stupidity you'd be perma banned...

yeh- a guy who beats chicks and is on the verge of getting suspended sounds real reliable....forgot these two goodie...

while you defend someone who beats chicks???
    Gee whose more reliable next season? Someone who has had three straight years of 100+ receptions and 1000+ yard seasons or someone who forgot to bring his f*cking cleats to his workout?

Nice job trying to play the beat chicks up card. God forbid any of them ever get knocked up they'd have you to answer to if they wanted to get an abortion and keep another mouth off welfare.

Please go masturbate to Ricky Martin. Gotta be enough of that and 40 yard times on NFL Network to keep your mentally retarded ass occupied.

Great job knowing what "flake" means btdubs.
    Last edited by VincenzoTestaverde; 03-31-2010 at 09:16 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marshall, only because he's proven.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    sighh.. my poor thread

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    No question that Marshall is a super talented WR.

Also no question the dude has some serious emotional problems. Heís not Ocho who is a flake. Iíll be really surprised if this guy doesnít wind up in prison.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    sighh.. my poor thread

LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    My question is for the entire Draft guessing game. Everyone has their opinions and no one is 100% right either.

You have been wrong in the past and in the end it really doesn't matter on bit.

You are lucky you didn't get canned last year for screwing up and yet you are still arrogant about being a guy with zero accountability when it comes to making "REAL" draft selections.

Everyone has the right to an opinion, even if they are not being paid by SI.com.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    My question is for the entire Draft guessing game. Everyone has their opinions and no one is 100% right either.

You have been wrong in the past and in the end it really doesn't matter on bit.
    yes, everyone has their opinions- 'cept you I guess as you still offer no opinion on this thread...just the usual waste of bandwidth....

You are lucky you didn't get canned last year for screwing up and yet you are still arrogant about being a guy with zero accountability when it comes to making "REAL" draft selections.

Everyone has the right to an opinion, even if they are not being paid by SI.com.
    ah yes- the internet stalker coming with half-cocked facts as usual....

please tell me how lucky i am...of course you'd know about screwing up firsthand wouldn't you corey? ....seems your history is full of them from public access files
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 03-31-2010 at 11:52 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brr...aylon. Sorry couldn't resist

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Accomplishments
    [edit] Awards and honors

* 2◊ Pro Bowl selection (2008, 2009)
    * 2◊ AFC Offensive Player of the Week - Week 2 (2008), Week 14 (2009)
    * Pudding Pie Award (2009)
    * 2005 Hawaii Bowl MVP
    * Second-team All-C-USA (2005)

[edit] Records and milestones

* Most catches in an NFL game (21).[8]
    * Third-most catches in an NFL game (18).[33]
    * Most receptions spanning five games in NFL history (55).[5]
    * Only player in NFL history to have at least 10 receptions in four out of five games.[5][34]
    * First player since 1960 to record eight career games of at least 10 receptions in his first four seasons.[48]
    * One of only five players in NFL history (first Broncos player) to catch at least 100 passes in three straight seasons.[9]
    * Ninth player in NFL history (second Broncos player) to have at least 100 catches in back-to-back seasons (2007 and 2008).[41]
    * Caught 102 passes in 2007 (second-career NFL season), becoming only the third second-year player in NFL history to have at least 100 receptions in a season.[21]

BRANDON MARSHALL ;; DO IT

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes, everyone has their opinions- 'cept you I guess as you still offer no opinion on this thread...just the usual waste of bandwidth....

ah yes- the internet stalker coming with half-cocked facts as usual....

please tell me how lucky i am...of course you'd know about screwing up firsthand wouldn't you corey? ....seems your history is full of them from public access files
    I wouldn't want either player, I am fine with Braylon.

Public access files? Reading articles within the net? Everyone makes mistakes and you made a very public one, pretty simple.

But you acting like an arrogant weatherman gets old. Could care less what name you think is mine or not.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't want either player, I am fine with Braylon.

Public access files? Reading articles within the net? Everyone makes mistakes and you made a very public one, pretty simple.
    and you've made some rather large mistakes that have been very easy to dig up- but let's not go there...

But you acting like an arrogant weatherman gets old. Could care less what name you think is mine or not.
    versus what you think you know about me??? last week I was selling insurance in your internet stalking world...

but hey- as usual way to hijack a thread being your usual dictatorial fake forum mod...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flgreen View Post
    Before we compare Marshal with Ellis smoking pot, or Cromartie refusing to wear condoms, read this

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/n...ory?id=4216417
    agree where you are going with this 100%....

Marshall is a loose cannon that can implode in a second and has imploded in the past....Marshall is eventually going to fuq up again then get suspended....

Bryant is an immature kid that needs to wake up and grow up.....

no way am I taking Marshall but no way do I think Bryant is available for the Jets...