Thread: Vote For The Jets In The Madden 11 Demo.

Vote For The Jets In The Madden 11 Demo.

http://maddennfl.easports.com/home.action

We are in 1st place now. How, I don't know.

All Pro
    Looks like we're gonna win this thing, pretty cool!

Strange that the demo would be Jets vs. Colts when we don't even play them (barring a playoff matchup) in 2010.

All League
    I see that all of our voting worked. We now are officially in the Demo. Jets vs. Colts. Woo-Hoo!

I can't wait to play as the Jets with all of our new additions. We are going to be the new Cowboys of Madden. I love it!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanInSec230 View Post
    Strange that the demo would be Jets vs. Colts when we don't even play them (barring a playoff matchup) in 2010.
    True, but I do think it's cool that they opened it up for the fans to vote on it this year and we have spoken! I bet after using THIS Jets team, a lot of people will end up using them once the game comes out.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    True, but I do think it's cool that they opened it up for the fans to vote on it this year and we have spoken! I bet after using THIS Jets team, a lot of people will end up using them once the game comes out.
    Yeah I hope the demo is a 4 quarter game like they did last year for everyone that reserved the game, it will definatly hold me over till the full version comes out, especially since our Jets are in it!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanInSec230 View Post
    Yeah, only thing I can think of is the 3 choices were the AFC and NFC Championships, and the Super Bowl matchups.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Yeah I hope the demo is a 4 quarter game like they did last year for everyone that reserved the game, it will definatly hold me over till the full version comes out, especially since our Jets are in it!
    Guess I need to do that, I didn't last year.