Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Eat Cake Frosting!

Jets Insider VIP

Don't Eat Cake Frosting!

Holy Jeebus. I baked a cake last night (yes, I wore an apron because it accentuates my hips). Today, I grab it out of the microwave to make baby food...and the cake frosting has eaten tiny little holes in the tin foil :eek:

Either I have cheap tin foil...or they're putting some pretty rough "fillers" in cake frosting anymore!

So...the question is...

Should I still have a piece tonight? :D

Hell yeah...unless your stomach is made of tin foil. In that case, don't.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3542880]Holy Jeebus. I baked a cake last night (yes, I wore an apron because it accentuates my hips). Today, I grab it out of the microwave to make baby food...and the cake frosting has eaten tiny little holes in the tin foil :eek:

Either I have cheap tin foil...or they're putting some pretty rough "fillers" in cake frosting anymore!

So...the question is...

Should I still have a piece tonight? :D[/QUOTE]

You cant put tin foil in the micro wave dumbass.

:D

Is it perforated tinfoil? If so that may explain the holes. :P

Jets Insider VIP
    Useless w/o pics.

[IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/Apr10019.jpg[/IMG]

WTF?

[IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/Apr10020.jpg[/IMG]

F this cake.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTSjCfM2aWs[/url]

[IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/Nov09007.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3542907]
    [IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/PlumberKhan/Nov09007.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J8hUpQARXPI/R6AB1B0NEhI/AAAAAAAABMA/bogO8DGb4N0/s1600/Picture%2B9.png[/img]

Buying that cheap hydrochloric acid based cake frosting from China is not the way to go dude.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3542924][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J8hUpQARXPI/R6AB1B0NEhI/AAAAAAAABMA/bogO8DGb4N0/s1600/Picture%2B9.png[/img][/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="5"]Sen. Eric Adams fights 'crack' epidemic by launching ads urging youth to pull up saggy pants[/SIZE][/B]

BY Jake Pearson
    DAILY NEWS WRITER

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 4:00 AM

Sen. Eric Adams is urging kids to clean up their look - and pick up their pants - with six new billboards targeting the saggy trend.
    Adams says he used $2,000 in campaign funds to launch his new ads, set to go up Monday.

His message probably won't go viral like an "American Idol" audition, but one Brooklyn politician is urging young people to keep their pants off the ground.

State Sen. Eric Adams will announce Sunday the posting of six giant billboards in Brooklyn targeting the saggy trend.

The billboards go up Monday.

"This whole sagging pants culture seems to have swept the city and the country," said Adams, a Democrat.

"Children will be children. But as adults, we need to be on record and tell them they're doing something wrong."

The 22-foot-tall billboards will be erected along heavily traveled streets, primarily in Crown Heights.

Adams said he used $2,000 in campaign funds to pay for the billboards.

Each billboard features two male models whose pants are hanging so low their underwear is showing.

The message: "Stop the Sag!" and "We are better than this!"

The stop-the-sag movement got a huge boost earlier this year when "American Idol" contestant Larry Platt auditioned for the show.

Clips of his original "Pants on the Ground" song, which urged people to pull up their pants, exploded on the Internet.

"I saw it," Adams said of the Platt video. "I thought it was funny. But when you look at it more closely, you see how big this matter is. When we sag like that, we're playing into it. We look like clowns."

Adams has never participated in the fashion trend, which he said began among prison inmates.

"On a practical level, how do they even walk?" he wondered.

The former NYPD captain and co-founder of 100 Blacks in Law Enforcement Who Care said he will send a letter to Schools Chancellor Joel Klein recommending a citywide dress code to prevent sagging in public schools.

Young men in Crown Heights were skeptical.

"It's more comfortable below the hip," said Saquan Spaulding, 19, sporting black jeans with black boxers held up with a studded belt. "It's good for [Adams] to try and change it, but I doubt it's going to happen."

Older people just don't get it, he said. "It's a young thing."

That is no fair, all of these kids are training to become plumbers.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Beerfish;3542930]Buying that cheap hydrochloric acid based cake frosting from China is not the way to go dude.[/QUOTE]

Lol...if the cake dont get you, the moldy sheetrock will.

Damn those asiatics.

Bewildered Beast
    Tinfoil in the microwave? the frosting particles heat up due to their 3D mass, and combined together "burn holes" in the alumin......

Htf did I fall for this?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3542953]Tinfoil in the microwave? the frosting particles heat up due to their 3D mass, and combined together "burn holes" in the alumin......

Htf did I fall for this?[/QUOTE]

This guy holds the future of our terlets in his tatooed hands.

We may end up dootin in the woods at this rate.

:dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;3542958]This guy holds the future of our terlets in his tatooed hands.

We may end up dootin in the woods at this rate.

:dunno:[/QUOTE]

I didn't microwave the cake........you guys. :steamin: :P

My wife just insists on keeping in there for storage. We have limited counterspace. AND I enjoy cake that tastes like stale popcorn and microwaved bacon. Who doesn't?

[QUOTE=Beerfish]Buying that cheap hydrochloric acid based cake frosting from China is not the way to go dude.[/QUOTE]

I live in Western New York. We have two places to go grocery shopping. Walmart and the other Walmart. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3542962] AND I enjoy cake that tastes like stale popcorn and microwaved bacon. Who doesn't?

[/QUOTE]

lol

It's GOD'S way of letting you know whats happening to your insides for disavowing him in the other post.

This was an attempt to be funny so stay out of it Vinchenzo.

Hall Of Fame
    Lot of natural foods eat tinfoil.

Tomatoes and tomato based foods, for one. Very acidic.

But your frosting don't sound natural, so don't be shocked if you start vomiting blood.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3542880]Holy Jeebus. I baked a cake last night (yes, I wore an apron because it accentuates my hips). Today, I grab it out of the microwave to make baby food...and the cake frosting has eaten tiny little holes in the tin foil :eek:

So...the question is...

Should I still have a piece tonight? :D[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3663/3326148025_212354d826.jpg[/IMG]

Stay off the pot kid, it's rotting your brain!!!

All Pro
    Your hand is very small.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3542962]I didn't microwave the cake........you guys. :steamin: :P

My wife just insists on keeping in there for storage. We have limited counterspace. AND I enjoy cake that tastes like stale popcorn and microwaved bacon. Who doesn't?

I live in Western New York. We have two places to go grocery shopping. Walmart and the other Walmart. :D[/QUOTE]

No Wegman's? They have to be on every corner over there.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;3543081]Your hand is very small.[/QUOTE]

Was that you on Chatroulette? :P

[QUOTE=OrangeJet]No Wegman's? They have to be on every corner over there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...in Buffalo. I live about 45 mins SE in Fredonia...closest Wegmans in about 1/2 away. There's another grocery store, but that's about it. The biggest thing I don't like around here is the wasteland of places to eat. We have Applebee's, Bob Evans, Denny's, one wing/sportsbar place and a Chinese buffet place that gets you violently ill 70% of the time you go there. Sometimes I miss living by the city. But then I go down there to visit...drive around and within 5 minutes I want to rip someone through their car window. Then I'm happy to get back home :D
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 03-31-2010 at 09:03 PM.