Thread: JetsTV: Interview with LT

All Pro

JetsTV: Interview with LT

Cool little interview...gotta say I'm pumped to see what he ca do behind our line. :yes:

[url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/multimedia/video/2126-jetstv-1-on-1-with-ladainian-tomlinson-on-being-a-jet[/url]

Could they have found a creepier guy to interview him?

I want that shirt that LT is wearing, to wear it to the gym. Have seen a few other Jets wearing it recently. Googling it doesnt even find anything close. Anyone know where I can get one?

All League
    I am so psyched to see this guy do his thing for us. I think at the end of the year we will be glad that he is hear on our beloved JETS.

I think him and Green will wreak havoc on every team we face this year. LT just rejuvanated his career hear in NY, even at 15 carries a game he will be a monster behind our line especially after WAR MACHINE grounds and pounds....LT for the submission!! I LOVE IT!!

So happy :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Area52;3543563]I am so psyched to see this guy do his thing for us. I think at the end of the year we will be glad that he is hear on our beloved JETS.

I think him and Green will wreak havoc on every team we face this year. LT just rejuvanated his career hear in NY, even at 15 carries a game he will be a monster behind our line especially after WAR MACHINE grounds and pounds....LT for the submission!! I LOVE IT!!

So happy :D[/QUOTE]

+1 btw..LaDanian Tomlinson is a Jet!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

The first installment of SNY's Jets Nation is this Sunday at 7pm and it features a one-on-one interview with Ladanian too. Wonder if this is the same thing?

SAR I

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3544050]As another poster pointed out when the trade went down, an added plus is LT already hates BB and the Pats

He doesn't have to learn to hate them .. that hate is already ingrained :yes:[/QUOTE]

Good point, me likey! :yes:

I don't think we're going to miss a beat adding LT and losing TJ. LT seems like his head's in the right place and the focus is where it needs to be. I heard he played with a high ankle sprain last year, and if this is true I could definitely see why his YPC were down. LT should be healthy by the start of the season and I look for him to shut the doubters up :yes: