Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy April Fools Day to my JI brethren

Schluberator & Gadfly

Happy April Fools Day to my JI brethren

I just wanted to thanks all those that received warnings from me today for making this a happy April Fools Day.

Well everyone but BM (Burgermike) who claimed he knew it all along. :rolleyes: :D

Your responses were funny, from Revis thinking he had done something during a drunken rant, to someone (SG I think) who almost shat his pants and to Borgo who called me a sick f*ck. LOLOLOL

Thanks guys, you're a good crew!!!!

Btw, my daughter called me from college today and told me she didn't want to be an R.A. anymore (10 grand in tuition reduction would go away) and then she said "April Fool!" She got me good.

Anyone else been tagged today? Ever have an all time tagging or get someone real good? I'd like to hear it!!! :yes:

Schluberator & Gadfly
    BTW, a LOT of you have a guilty conscience. :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3543956]I just wanted to thanks all those that received warnings from me today for making this a happy April Fools Day.

Well everyone but BM (Burgermike) who claimed he knew it all along. :rolleyes: :D

Your responses were funny, from Revis thinking he had done something during a drunken rant, to someone (SG I think) who almost shat his pants and to Borgo who called me a sick f*ck. LOLOLOL

Btw, my daughter called me from college today and told me she didn't want to be an R.A. anymore (10 grand in tuition reduction would go away) and then she said "April Fool!" She got me good.

Anyone else been tagged today? Ever have an all time tagging or get someone real good? I'd like to hear it!!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Raoul thinks I'm p*ssed with him for posting Jets Draft video in the fail thread.

I said like "dude" and he fell down.

:dunno:

btw, I got your warning minutes after posting the word ass in the Marine thread. So you got me good.:D

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3543956]I just wanted to thanks all those that received warnings from me today for making this a happy April Fools Day.

Anyone else been tagged today? Ever have an all time tagging or get someone real good? I'd like to hear it!!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

My 5yr old hid my shoes, I got a warning message from jetsinsider.......

[B]Btw, my daughter called me from college today and told me she didn't want to be an R.A. anymore (10 grand in tuition reduction would go away) and then she said "April Fool!" She got me good.[/B]

Good girl :yes:

I had a feeling I couldn't be warned or banned for calling Godfather 2 the worst sequel of all time...but then again with all the gravy wars we've had recently, I can see how the JI Italian community can get up in arms :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I'm the one locking all the lame April fool threads on the strip....

sorry.

[IMG]http://www.jesseshunting.com/images/belushi_animal_house_thinkin_guitar.jpg.jpg[/IMG]

One of the managers here decided it would be hilarious to set off his car alarm, run inside and let the office know that someones vehicle had just been broken into and there was glass all over the parking lot.

Yeah, real funny :rolleyes:

He got us good.

I just logged on and saw Chesapeake's "warning" for spamming the board. I should really spam the board now just to spite him. :D

btw, did you say Borgo? Is he back?

Jets Insider VIP
    ummm didn't it say April fools on the link?

I thought I'd finally paid the price for a couple of those stellar underboob pics. :O

When I was a kid the local paper ran a story on the entire front page about plans to encase the city in a plexiglass dome. There were detailed diagrams and quotes from engineers, climatolgists etc. When you finished reading the front page you were promped to turn to the back page for the rest of the story which of course was two words "April Fools!". Do any large mainstream media still pull this stuff? I'm guessing not, peolpe are wound a little too tightly these days for practical joke goofiness. I'm thinking people would get their shorts in a bunch and threaten legal action.

This was the first I'd seen even a hint of an April Fools day prank today.

Hall Of Fame
    On the old board, Jetswin once told the story of a radio report about the Earth being invaded by alien Martians that could only be described as a war of the worlds.

Caused total panic on the board. Completely freaked all of us out--we all ran home from work screaming and yelling thinking that the world was ending.

Thankfully, Sooth sent out a PM to all active members that it was just a hoax.

I think he banned Jetswin for a day or two.

[QUOTE=pauliec;3544054]I just logged on and saw Chesapeake's "warning" for spamming the board. I should really spam the board now just to spite him. :D

btw, did you say Borgo? Is he back?[/QUOTE]

Hi, Paulie. Yes, I'm back in the fold. I am grateful for Warfish's gesture of friendship. Here's what I posted earlier:

I[I] want to express my sincere appreciation to Warfish for extending me his hand of friendship. He has my respect and admiration for being a Mensch (מענטש for the purists). It is Passover Season after all. I also apologize for any problems I may have caused to anyone as a result of my tersely worded initial thread. Again, many thanks, Warfish for your kindness. I won't forget it.[/I]

All League
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3544220]Hi, Paulie. Yes, I'm back in the fold. I am grateful for Warfish's gesture of friendship. Here's what I posted earlier:

I[I] want to express my sincere appreciation to Warfish for extending me his hand of friendship. He has my respect and admiration for being a Mensch (מענטש for the purists). It is Passover Season after all. I also apologize for any problems I may have caused to anyone as a result of my tersely worded initial thread. Again, many thanks, Warfish for your kindness. I won't forget it.[/I][/QUOTE]

:applause:

I can't wait for the weekend thread!!:D

It truly will be a "Good Friday"

[QUOTE=NYJCAP2;3544226]:applause:

I can't wait for the weekend thread!!:D[/QUOTE]

I'm flying in executives of the Japanese Adult Video Alliance to act as consultants.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[B]Well everyone but BM (Burgermike) who claimed he knew it all along. :rolleyes: :D[/B]Your responses were funny, from Revis thinking he had done something during a drunken rant, to someone (SG I think) who almost shat his pants and to Borgo who called me a sick f*ck. LOLOLOL

Private Message: You have received a warning at Jets Insider.com Forums
    Today, 04:59 AM
    chesapeakejet
    sayin' screw u guys, Ahm going home!
    Schluberator & Gadfly

Posts: 22,496 You have received a warning at Jets Insider.com Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear BURGERMIKE,

You have received a warning at Jets Insider.com Forums.

Reason:
    -------
    Spammed Advertisements

APRIL FOOL!
    -------

Original Post:
    [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3539143[/url]

Quote:
    Hollywood has made some lemons out of lemonade. Post yours, heres mine:
    Fletch lives

Caddyshack II

Blues brothers 2000

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    Jets Insider.com Forums

chesapeakejet
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to chesapeakejet
    Find More Posts by chesapeakejet
    Add chesapeakejet to Your Contacts

Quick Reply

[B][QUOTE=chesapeakejet]Dear BURGERMIKE,

You have received a warning at Jets Insider.com Forums.

Reason:
    -------
    Spammed Advertisements

APRIL FOOL! :D
    -------[/B]
    Original Post:
    [post]3539143[/post]
    [quote]Hollywood has made some lemons out of lemonade. Post yours, heres mine:
    Fletch lives
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJV69PX3VSg[/url]

Caddyshack II
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwIiyvdH4TE[/url]

Blues brothers 2000
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmDjBONCXEo[/url][/quote]

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    Jets Insider.com Forums[/QUOTE]

Not exactly sneaky.:rolleyes:
    Last edited by BURGERMIKE; 04-01-2010 at 07:42 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    So everyone but me got cool PMs that were actually April Fool jokes?

So how does that work? Am I coming across too serious? Just not fun?
    Seriously WTF? :confused:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=quantum;3544257]So everyone but me got cool PMs that were actually April Fool jokes?

Seriously WTF? :confused:[/QUOTE]

APRIL FOOLS!

:alien:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=quantum;3544257]So everyone but me got cool PMs that were actually April Fool jokes?

Seriously WTF? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Wait, you didn't get one?

This is awkward.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JStokes;3544267]Wait, you didn't get one?

This is awkward.[/QUOTE]

Dude, he knows. I told him.

All League
    I didn't get one.

You're all douches. I hate you. I'm done with this place.