Thread: Concert/Broadway Tickets??

Concert/Broadway Tickets??

I did a quick search for this so I wouldn't have to start a new thread, but all I could come up with was Miley Cyrus stuff

I'm looking to take the family to the Blue Man Group for a birthday on April 17 and I'm looking online and seeing astronomical service and delivery charges. Also, the seats themselves are marked up a considerable amount.

Also, the girlfriend has turned me into a big fan of Michael Buble...he's coming to Mohegan in July, and the only available seats online for anything under $200 each, are terrible views.

Soo, what does everyone use to get their concert/theater tickets? Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    I did a quick search for this so I wouldn't have to start a new thread, but all I could come up with was Miley Cyrus stuff

I'm looking to take the family to the Blue Man Group for a birthday on April 17 and I'm looking online and seeing astronomical service and delivery charges. Also, the seats themselves are marked up a considerable amount.

Also, the girlfriend has turned me into a big fan of Michael Buble...he's coming to Mohegan in July, and the only available seats online for anything under $200 each, are terrible views.

Soo, what does everyone use to get their concert/theater tickets? Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

ebay- someone always had tickets they need to get rid of....

All League
    if your looking for Broadway go to tkts online

Hall Of Fame

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post

The "Fanny Pack" always a classic.

http://www.blueman.com/tickets/new_york

All Pro

You could hit the lot and do this:

Usually works for me