Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets overtake Patriots as the team to hate

All League

Jets overtake Patriots as the team to hate

Excellent. I love it.

[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/12137/jets-overtake-patriots-as-the-team-to-hate[/url]

[QUOTE=Tim Graham]There has been a noticeable turn within the AFC East and perhaps the entire league when it comes to the most hated team. Based on reader feedback and the disdain expressed on sports-talk shows and message boards, the Jets have replaced the New England Patriots as the team opposing fans love to hate.

While the relatively dull Patriots bowed meekly from the first round of the playoffs, the Jets continued to churn out material upon which their detractors could harp. The ultimate AFC East putdown has changed from Spygate comments to snide remarks about Ryan's weight.

Of course, nobody would say a peep if the Jets weren't good. Being loathed means you're worth the bother. [/QUOTE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE][I]Being loathed means you're worth the bother.[/I][/QUOTE]

Unless you're the Raiders.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Colemonster;3544264]Unless you're the Raiders.[/QUOTE]

I dunno...I hate the fans. The team....ha ha ha.

Pats are hated because they went to 4 Super Bowls in 9 years. You guys are hated because you're a bunch of morons who talk a big game even though you've won NOTHING. Keep talking though. It makes it funnier when you lose, which you will.

All League
    [QUOTE=itiswhatitis;3544301]Pats are hated because they went to 4 Super Bowls in 9 years. You guys are hated because you're a bunch of morons who talk a big game even though you've won NOTHING. Keep talking though. It makes it funnier when you lose, which you will.[/QUOTE]

You are only proving what is said in the article. Keep it up. :yes:

[QUOTE=itiswhatitis;3544301]Pats are hated because they went to 4 Super Bowls in 9 years. You guys are hated because you're a bunch of morons who talk a big game even though you've won NOTHING. Keep talking though. It makes it funnier when you lose, which you will.[/QUOTE]

it's almost like you copied that verbatim from the blog quotes in that article.

but you forgot to tell us how fat Rex is.

Veteran

Yup, agreed.

[QUOTE=Lazy Bum;3544306]it's almost like you copied that verbatim from the blog quotes in that article.

but you forgot to tell us how fat Rex is.[/QUOTE]

I actually haven't read the comments because I read the article on my phone, but the reason why everyone is saying it is because its true! You guys are the joke of the league and that's not changing anytime soon. SORRY :(

Can't wait for Hard Knocks though. It'll be fun to see it all unravel right in front of my eyes. There's a reason why most teams, especially the elite ones, don't act like a bunch of camera loving idiots, it's a distraction. Rex Ryan is going to make a fool out of himself and the entire organization.

Keep sleeping on the Pats too. I'm sure that won't come back to bite you in the ass or anything!

All League
    Invasion of PatsFans.com again? Do something novel, like call Rex fat.

All that without winning a Super Bowl or 3. There's something to take immense pride in.

All League
    [QUOTE=itiswhatitis;3544313]I actually haven't read the comments because I read the article on my phone, but the reason why everyone is saying it is because its true! You guys are the joke of the league and that's not changing anytime soon. SORRY :(

Can't wait for Hard Knocks though. It'll be fun to see it all unravel right in front of my eyes. There's a reason why most teams, especially the elite ones, don't act like a bunch of camera loving idiots, it's a distraction. Rex Ryan is going to make a fool out of himself and the entire organization.

Keep sleeping on the Pats too. I'm sure that won't come back to bite you in the ass or anything![/QUOTE]

And exactly what is it you're you doing here?

In the world of trolldom, you are $hit on the bottom of TX's shoe.

[QUOTE=itiswhatitis;3544313]I actually haven't read the comments because I read the article on my phone, but the reason why everyone is saying it is because its true! You guys are the joke of the league and that's not changing anytime soon. SORRY :(

Keep sleeping on the Pats too. I'm sure that won't come back to bite you in the ass or anything![/QUOTE]

GO PAAAAAAAAATS!!! Way to f*cking go. You're the biggest group of fair weather fans I've ever seen. Have fun with the lights off with your gay quarterback.

Bewildered Beast
    Awww...you sound sore. Poor chowd. You can't even handle losing a stupid "title"; how will you respond when we sweep your azzes?

lol @ proving the point of the article!

Nothing funnier than someone flexing their Internet muscles.

you're going to watch 5 hours of programming devoted to a division rival's training camp because we are the joke of the league?

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="3"]Of course, nobody would say a peep if the Jets weren't good. Being loathed means you're worth the bother.[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

lol. welcome to our hate club.

People are so sensitive.

my taint is sensitive.

All League
    Thank you for the hatred. Fu*k the Pats*

Love to be hated........... This is a great thing. Its about time.:D:D:D:D:D:D