Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN New York

All Pro

ESPN New York

Don't know if this was posted anywhere else but it's finally up.

[url]http://espn.go.com/new-york/[/url]

It was a crime that Chicago and Dallas had site before us.

All Pro
    I kind of feel like regular espn already was this.

All Pro
    I dunno, I dig it. The SportsCenter updates are just NY and it filters out all the crap for me.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ChadOwnsBrady;3544486]I dunno, I dig it. The SportsCenter updates are just NY and it filters out all the crap for me.[/QUOTE]

Oh it's definitely cool, one stop shopping.

It is very cool, but sometimes I just get tired of the ESPN brand... the stupid polls, the irrelevant opinion columns, and the "expert" commentary. I certainly won't rely on this for sports news here. More like an entertaining sideshow.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    I like it it used to bring us to our wack team website which needs much improvement...

Veteran
    Me likey. Me likey a lot.

Jets Insider VIP
    love seeing 4 live Jet stories when all the rest of the media is 100 percent focused on the Pin$triper$ annual "Buy a Title" and the rest of the opening of the HGHball season

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=ChadOwnsBrady;3544472]Don't know if this was posted anywhere else but it's finally up.

[url]http://espn.go.com/new-york/[/url]

It was a crime that Chicago and Dallas had site before us.[/QUOTE]

They saved the best for last....

Wow, Jet news and articles all over the place. Drool.............. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=sg3;3544562]love seeing 4 live Jet stories when all the rest of the media is 100 percent focused on the Pin$triper$ annual "Buy a Title" and the rest of the opening of the HGHball season[/QUOTE]

So do you root for the Pirates or the Royals ??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=sg3;3544562]love seeing 4 live Jet stories when all the rest of the media is 100 percent focused on the Pin$triper$ annual "Buy a Title" and the rest of the opening of the HGHball season[/QUOTE]

Sunshine!

lol hate on the Yankees because they take advantage of the rules? why do you hate on the Mets who do the SAME exact thing? oh yeah nvm they suck

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Gholstons Revenge;3544788]lol hate on the Yankees because they take advantage of the rules? why do you hate on the Mets who do the SAME exact thing? oh yeah nvm they suck[/QUOTE]

Nice comment, this is JetsInsider.com not YouTube.

Jets Insider VIP
    I hate the entire sport of baseball, frankly now about as competitive as the WWE and the Harlem Globetrotters..

4-5 teams with their Multi-Hundred million payrolls and 27 or so Washington General stooge teams

Should be classified as an exhibition for entertainment purposes
    Fortunately the stupid season ends in mid July when NFL training camps open

All League
    [QUOTE=sg3;3545362]I hate the entire sport of baseball, frankly now about as competitive as the WWE and the Harlem Globetrotters..

4-5 teams with their Multi-Hundred million payrolls and 27 or so Washington General stooge teams

Should be classified as an exhibition for entertainment purposes
    Fortunately the stupid season ends in mid July when NFL training camps open[/QUOTE]

+1 couldn't agree more

[QUOTE=pauliec;3544493]It is very cool, but sometimes I just get tired of the ESPN brand... the stupid polls, the irrelevant opinion columns, and the "expert" commentary. I certainly won't rely on this for sports news here. More like an entertaining sideshow.[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one.

We are about 5 years away from seeing what happened to MTV happen to ESPN. --

"Live sports are boring, hell sports are boring in general!! I wanna know about the athletes' expensive cars and houses, and watch them hang out at clubs. How about we put the entire Miami Heat team in an apartment together and watch the ensuing hilarity and hijinks! Or what about Dancing with the NBA all-Stars!?"

Apparently the idiots are reproducing, and rapidly.

A little heavy on the yankees no?

[QUOTE=Wall Street Superstar;3545385]I thought I was the only one.

We are about 5 years away from seeing what happened to MTV happen to ESPN. --

"Live sports are boring, hell sports are boring in general!! I wanna know about the athletes' expensive cars and houses, and watch them hang out at clubs. How about we put the entire Miami Heat team in an apartment together and watch the ensuing hilarity and hijinks! Or what about Dancing with the NBA all-Stars!?"

Apparently the idiots are reproducing, and rapidly.[/QUOTE]

I agree.ESPN just keeps getting worse

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    ESPN is the Walmart of sports