Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How far behind the Jets have Video Bill and the Pattycakes fallen?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    the good news for all of us is that the senile old clown known as faux jet will be leaving to return to discuss "football" with the total of 11 posters at his juvenile smack sewer on Draft Day

good riddence to bad rubbish

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3553637]A smug sense of self entitlement and talking down to Jets fans seems to be the typical defense of a worried Pasterisk fan these days.

You were implying Patten will help the Patriots win games ON the field.

Like Taylor, Burgess, Springs, etc... He's just another bargain bin old man that will be reflected on with a facepalm by fans next spring.[/QUOTE]

EVERY player is supposed to help win games on the field. Patten is no exception. How did that old player Corey Dillon do as a Patriot?

Every player on your team can't be a young 22 year old stud.

Why am I a worried Pat fan? Last time I checked, the Patriots finished ahead of the Jets in the Division. Keep hanging on to that gift from Indy if it makes you feel better. :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3553655]EVERY player is supposed to help win games on the field. Patten is no exception. How did that old player Corey Dillon do as a Patriot?

Why am I a worried Pat fan? Last time I checked, the Patriots finished ahead of the Jets in the Division. [B]Keep hanging on to that gift from Indy if it makes you feel better.[/B] :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    please..

the jets were 2-1 in the playoffs..

how did your boys do??

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    last time we checked you were still breathing

hopefully that won't be the case next time we check

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3553655]EVERY player is supposed to help win games on the field. Patten is no exception. How did that old player Corey Dillon do as a Patriot?

Why am I a worried Pat fan? Last time I checked, the Patriots finished ahead of the Jets in the Division. Keep hanging on to that gift from Indy if it makes you feel better. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I hang my hat on watching a rookie QB grow up in the playoffs and watching the Patriots crumble to the point of being booed by their own fanbase in a one and done effort.

I'm not really concerned with your opinion on the subject.

I merely wanted to subject you to harassment for being dumb enough to bring up David ****ing Patten like Rex Ryan gives a **** about the guy. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's a waste of time, revis island to try and find the depths of faux jackass' dumbness. The Mariana Trench is 31000 feet deep or so, his IQ is lower than that

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3553655]Last time I checked, the Patriots finished ahead of the Jets [/QUOTE]

Two Weeks Ahead.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;3553666]Two Weeks Ahead.[/QUOTE]

Are golf courses open in NE in January?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Latest update on the GAP that is now approaching GRAND CANYON SIZE

the Jets acquired a first round, pro bowl level wide receiver for a fifth round pick.

this adds to Cromartie, Pool and Tomlinson all added this offseason.

Pattycakes

lost Baker, lost Green

added nobody

maybe Beli is spending his time with Jersey hookers again instead of in the office

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the Jets have won the April SB yet again. :rolleyes:

Nice pickup if he can keep his nose clean (pun intended)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

With the Holmes trade the Pats just hit the....

[IMG]http://rlv.zcache.com/uh_oh_button-p145285067839867340tmn2_125.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3554976]Latest update on the GAP that is now approaching GRAND CANYON SIZE

the Jets acquired a first round, pro bowl level wide receiver for a fifth round pick.

this adds to Cromartie, Pool and Tomlinson all added this offseason.

Pattycakes

lost Baker, lost Green

added nobody

maybe Beli is spending his time with Jersey hookers again instead of in the office[/QUOTE]

Keep counting those chickens and ignoring what the Yets have lost this offseason. At best, they have tread water. More likely, they've taken a big step backward.

My bold prediction? Santonio won't play a single down of football this season. Yets will be lucky to get to 9-7 again this year, and that won't be enough to make the playoffs.

But keep crowing this offseason, and keep posting these trolling threads. That's all you got isn't it, Skippy?