Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: McNabb Traded to Redskins

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Please just keep him away from us....

Andy Reid basically saying McNabb isn't a guy to take the Eagles to the next level. Got the best he could and moving on. Balls move.

stupid eagles are gonna get exactly what they wished for. life without mcnabb. they never wanted the guy. not from day 1. and he still made him one of the top franchises over the last decade.

good luck to mcnabb, he'll finally get the respect he deserves...

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;3546781]Andy Reid basically saying McNabb isn't a guy to take the Eagles to the next level. Got the best he could and moving on. Balls move.[/QUOTE]

He has been there 10 years and no trophy, It is time to move on...

[QUOTE=JetsMakeMeCry;3546782]stupid eagles are gonna get exactly what they wished for. life without mcnabb. they never wanted the guy. not from day 1. and he still made him one of the top franchises over the last decade.

good luck to mcnabb, he'll finally get the respect he deserves...[/QUOTE]

I do hope McNabb goes to another SB...he's a great QB who's going to end up historically underrated as he stands right now.

All League
    in 2020, when espn does their top 10 dumb moves of the decade, this will be on the list

why would you ever trade your franchise qb in-division??

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;3546766]He couldn't be worth any more than a 4th at this point.

Washington should probably take Jarrett Brown in the middle rounds and groom him to replace McNabb in 3 or 4 years.[/QUOTE]

This just seems racist to me...

Jets Insider VIP

McNabb to Redskins

oops

sorry, didn't see the thread that was already open

DUMP

IMO this is a GREAT move for the skins and a TERRIBLE move for philly...

you want to trade mcnabb?? fine, but to trade him in your own division to a team that needs a QB to be truely competitive in the NFC is baffling...

and philly only gets a 2nd this year and a 3rd or 4th next year...

horrrrific move for philly...my jaw is still dropped

never thought id say it...but a nice move by snyder

make no mistake about it, the eagles are going to seriously regret trading mcnabb to a team in their division...i simply cannot believe that

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetsMakeMeCry;3546782]stupid eagles are gonna get exactly what they wished for. life without mcnabb. they never wanted the guy. not from day 1. and he still made him one of the top franchises over the last decade.

good luck to mcnabb, he'll finally get the respect he deserves...[/QUOTE]

Yep, I agree. Never understood why they didn't like this guy from day one.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet80;3546787]in 2020, when espn does their top 10 dumb moves of the decade, this will be on the list

why would you ever trade your franchise qb in-division??[/QUOTE]

You would think if they wanted a #2, if its in their division it should have been a #1

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3546784]He has been there 10 years and no trophy, It is time to move on...[/QUOTE]

Good thing you weren't the GM of the Broncos 15 years ago.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3546772]If they can get McNabb some receivers to throw to and add a couple O-linemen he'll be all right for them. Talent-wise he's the best QB they've had in a while.[/QUOTE]

They have a couple WRs there already. Nothing spectacular, but they're better than the Freddie Mitchell, Todd Pinkston, James Thrash combo he worked with for so long.

Santana Moss isn't what he used to be, but he's still a decent player.

Chris Cooley and Fred Davis are one of the better TE tandems in the league.

Devin Thomas, going into his 3rd year, is going to break out this season with McNabb. Watch for a Robert Meachem type of year from him this year.

Malcolm Kelly is also entering his 3rd season and has some talent.

I think this is a really good move for Washington.

Jets Insider VIP
    this needed a fourth thread

All Pro
    [QUOTE=MainManMickens24;3546789]This just seems racist to me...[/QUOTE]

:eek:

You better be joking.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3546784]He has been there 10 years and no trophy, It is time to move on...[/QUOTE]

I agree, and he still sucks my right butt cheek.
    redskins think he is leading them to the promised land , better get a new brain. he will NEVER stay healthy for a full year. he'll probably puke on the indian logo 2 or 3 times too.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JerseyJet80;3546787]in 2020, when espn does their top 10 dumb moves of the decade, this will be on the list

why would you ever trade your franchise qb in-division??[/QUOTE]

Maybe because if you look at the teams that have been around him over 10 years, although he has been good at times, even great, at times, he has delivered nothing. Don't get me wrong he will probably go to the Hall. But the Eagles look at it like the only ring he will get, is just that, a HOF ring. They got good draft picks for someone on the way down. Hey but you never know.

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;3546797]They have a couple WRs there already. Nothing spectacular, but they're better than the Freddie Mitchell, Todd Pinkston, James Thrash combo he worked with for so long.

Santana Moss isn't what he used to be, but he's still a decent player.

Chris Cooley and Fred Davis are one of the better TE tandems in the league.

Devin Thomas, going into his 3rd year, is going to break out this season with McNabb. Watch for a Robert Meachem type of year from him this year.

Malcolm Kelly is also entering his 3rd season and has some talent.

I think this is a really good move for Washington.[/QUOTE]

Plus a veteran QB will allow that very mediocre OL to play up a little, especially if they add an Okung + a RT.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mark Sanchez to the Jets for a second round pick and three scrubs looks like more of a bargain every single day

A lot of those Redskins fans are apoplectic over what they gave up. I don't get it. There's nothing they could have gotten in the 2nd round that would have helped them as much as McNabb will. Then they gave up a 3rd or 4th rounder in next year's draft, which will not be nearly as deep as this year's. You'd think they gave up a top 10 pick reading some of their comments over there.