Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: On a scale of 1 to 10....

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857

    On a scale of 1 to 10....

    How funny is it when the office gay dude comes back from lunch and announces that he needs a big drink of water because he has a salty taste in his mouth?


  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Funny or nauseating?







    Unless he was holding a pretzel, he knows exactly what he is suggesting.




    _

  3. #3
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Funny or nauseating?







    Unless he was holding a pretzel, he knows exactly what he is suggesting.




    _
    Well, he's not flamboyant.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Would have been funnier if he said he needed a big drink of water to wash the sperm off his adenoids.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Would have been funnier if he said he needed a big drink of water to wash the sperm off his adenoids.
    How gauche.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    More disturbing than funny.

    Now if it was the office lesbian complaining about the fishy taste.....

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    More disturbing than funny.

    Now if it was the office lesbian complaining about the fishy taste.....


    "oh moy gawd, its like a dead tuna in moy mouth...anyone godda mint?"






  9. #9
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    How funny is it when the office gay dude comes back from lunch and announces that he needs a big drink of water because he has a salty taste in his mouth?


    Based on what some very special ladies have told me, I don't recall 'salty' being one of the descriptions they used - so in all honesty - I would not have jumped to that conclusion.

    Perhaps it was in the line's delivery.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Posts
    3,458
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    How funny is it when the office gay dude comes back from lunch and announces that he needs a big drink of water because he has a salty taste in his mouth?

    8

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Would have been funnier if he said he needed a big drink of water to wash the sperm off his adenoids.
    Better yet, off his hemorrhoids.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    How funny is it when the office gay dude comes back from lunch and announces that he needs a big drink of water because he has a salty taste in his mouth?

    That is really not only funny but also very funny.
    hahahhahahha...................

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,929
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin55 View Post
    That is really not only funny but also very funny.
    hahahhahahha...................
    couldn'ta said it better myself....

  14. #14
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,601
    Strangest necro thread bump ever.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Strangest necro thread bump ever.
    No kidding.


    Great first post. I'll bet you get a free bowl of soup with that post.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    No kidding.


    Great first post. I'll bet you get a free bowl of soup with that post.

    will the soup be... salty??

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin55 View Post
    That is really not only funny but also very funny.
    hahahhahahha...................
    #43

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Aren't we suppose to stop insulting our fellow chowd fans?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us