Thread: WR dept. : forget marshall ? ? ?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

WR dept. : forget marshall ? ? ?

Report : Jets no longer in market for Marshall
    April 5th, 2010 | Frank Tadych

> [url]http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/04/05/report-jets-no-longer-in-market-for-marshall/[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://ilkerugur.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/forgetting_sarah_marshall_movie_poster.jpeg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Translation: A deal is imminent.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    agreed, I don't believe this whatsoever. what it should read is that the jets have no interest in marshall at denver's current asking price. wait until denver is ready to come down, then we'll see how "not interested" the jets are...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    the jets should have no interest in brandon marshall. he is way too pricey and will prohibit the jets from signing at least two of their young core players. plus, with sanchez still learning, there won't be enough balls to go around in the passing game to keep him happy. he's a young t.o.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. I won't forget Marshall, thank you.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes forget Marshall. Do you really want another Keyshawn/TO type bringing us down?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetsfan95;3548675]Yes forget Marshall. Do you really want another Keyshawn/TO type bringing us down?[/QUOTE]

UMMM...I'm, sorry, but How exactly did Keyshawn bring the jets down. He was the best player on the jets and the hardest working-most competetive....

The Jets are going WR at 29 so don't worry about Marshall..Just don't talk crap about key!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsMakeMeCry;3548316]agreed, I don't believe this whatsoever. what it should read is that the jets have no interest in marshall at denver's current asking price. wait until denver is ready to come down, then we'll see how "not interested" the jets are...[/QUOTE]

McDooshnozzle has overplayed his hand looking so desperate to get rid of Marshall that he has lost all leverage. Wouldn't shock me if we could get Marshall for a 4th at this point.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bman;3548960]UMMM...I'm, sorry, but How exactly did Keyshawn bring the jets down. He was the best player on the jets and the hardest working-most competetive....

The Jets are going WR at 29 so don't worry about Marshall..Just don't talk crap about key![/QUOTE]

Sorry about a misunderstanding. I'm mentioning Keyshawn AFTER the Jets, when he wanted people to "Throw him the D*mn ball". Key was a great Jet and he was the first Jet jersey I ever owned

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    key was a good #2 wr.