Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come see Jay Mohr at Gotham NYC weekend of April 15

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Come see Jay Mohr at Gotham NYC weekend of April 15

Come see huge Jets fan and JI regular Jay Mohr at the Gotham Comedy club in Manhattan where he is playing four shows on Thurs Apr 15, Friday Apr 16 and Sunday Apr 20. For more info click the following link:

[url]http://www.gothamcomedyclub.com/events/index.php?com=serieslist&sID=000d06bf7a70ea7c649e[/url]

For anyone who hasn't been to Gotham, it's a great venue and a really fun night. See you then!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3548371]Come see huge Jets fan and JI regular Jay Mohr at the Gotham Comedy club in Manhattan where he is playing four shows on Thurs Apr 15, Friday Apr 16 and Sunday Apr 20. For more info click the following link:

[url]http://www.gothamcomedyclub.com/events/index.php?com=serieslist&sID=000d06bf7a70ea7c649e[/url]

For anyone who hasn't been to Gotham, it's a great venue and a really fun night. See you then![/QUOTE]

Hopefully he's bringing Paula Marshall and the new blonde on the show who is built like a brick **********.:groucho:

Kid who plays son on his show is hilarious, although I don't care if he's there.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Loved his work in 'just shoot me' & those capital 1 commercials.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey JI guys and gals. if you can't make it to Gotham for an evening of comedy, may I suggest pre-ordering my book at [url]www.amazon.com[/url] "No wonder my parent drank". That way I can entertain you without you ever leaving your house. (seriously...pre-order the book, it's hilarious.):O

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jayjay;3548691]Hey JI guys and gals. if you can't make it to Gotham for an evening of comedy, may I suggest pre-ordering my book at [url]www.amazon.com[/url] "No wonder my parent drank". That way I can entertain you without you ever leaving your house. (seriously...pre-order the book, it's hilarious.):O[/QUOTE]

Give us a promotional code to get it for free, you're swimming in money, you cheap cheap baztid.

Cheapy.

Cha cheap.

;):D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3548409]Hopefully he's bringing Paula Marshall and [B]the new blonde on the show who is built like a brick **********.:groucho:
    [/B]
    Kid who plays son on his show is hilarious, although I don't care if he's there.[/QUOTE]

Sasha ("Brooke D'Orsay")...Smokin!!!

[IMG]http://z.about.com/d/tvdramas/1/0/o/g/brookedorsey.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=C Mart;3548761]Sasha ("Brooke D'Orsay")...Smokin!!!

[IMG]http://z.about.com/d/tvdramas/1/0/o/g/brookedorsey.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Is it me or does she got a little shrunken head thing going on there?

:dunno:

I mean, I would,but, c'mon Beetlejuice.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jayjay;3548691]Hey JI guys and gals. if you can't make it to Gotham for an evening of comedy, may I suggest pre-ordering my book at [url]www.amazon.com[/url] "No wonder my parent drank". That way I can entertain you without you ever leaving your house. (seriously...pre-order the book, it's hilarious.)[/QUOTE]

If you let me backstage I'll let you pose for a photo with me.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like his show...will order the book...maybe because he feels my pain...do you green?
    Last edited by 2foolish197; 04-06-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;3548787]i like his show...will order the book...maybe because he feels my pain...do you green?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Always said, its an exit not an entrance.

I get headaches once in a blue moon, though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3548763]Is it me or does she got a little shrunken head thing going on there?

I mean, I would,but, c'mon Beetlejuice.[/QUOTE]

picky, picky, picky.... I would hit that immediatamento.
    Last edited by Baddniss; 04-06-2010 at 10:39 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jayjay;3548691]Hey JI guys and gals. if you can't make it to Gotham for an evening of comedy, may I suggest pre-ordering my book at [url]www.amazon.com[/url] "No wonder my parent drank". That way I can entertain you without you ever leaving your house. (seriously...pre-order the book, it's hilarious.):O[/QUOTE]

JayJay
    Wear a Jets jersey on stage one night, we would love it.
    (Are you doing any live gigs in LA in the near future?).

One more thing, you know that cool black sport-jacket from Lonely Street, I wanna buy one. Where did you get it?
    Last edited by Baddniss; 04-07-2010 at 12:45 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Final offer, give me a free book, comp my tix for your show, 10 drink tix.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3548775]If you let me backstage I'll let you pose for a photo with me.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

If you admit, here on this board, in capital letters that you made an ENORMOUS mistake in your evaluation of Matt Lienart....free tix for you

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jayjay;3549917]If you admit, here on this board, in capital letters that you made an ENORMOUS mistake in your evaluation of Matt Lienart....free tix for you[/QUOTE]

...Dont hold your breath for this one...LOL..
    SAR is jealous cuz Lienert gets more HOT babes in one week than SAR will see in the next year (other than calls to [url]www.eros.com[/url] , which doesnt count).
    We all know that, deep down, Lienert's babe count is much more important than his ability to throw a football.;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jayjay;3549917]If you admit, here on this board, in capital letters that you made an ENORMOUS mistake in your evaluation of Matt Lienart....free tix for you[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/leinartblew.jpg[/IMG]

LOL. Nice try. Listen, I'd admit I made a "mistake in my evaluation of Matt Leinart" if I'd actually had seen him play a down in his NCAA career. I've never watched a college game in my life, can't stand junior ball, and all I knew about Leinart is that he was 27-4 or something and won two National Championships in an NFL style system under the bright lights of a big program.

My thesis then was:

It's February, I'm bored, let me stir the pot during the gap between baseball and football and let the world know that the Jets need to draft a franchise QB because we'll never, ever do anything of significance until we have the balls to try.

To further illustrate the point, I chose the name of a franchise QB that I'd remotely heard of on Sportscenter and one that others on JI and in the media were hopeful of. Made a sig file, took a decisive point of view, made a lot of noise, got a lot of attention.

The point wasn't "Matt Leinart", as I'd never seen him play. I could have said "Jay Cutler", but I never heard his name on Sportscenter. The point was that we needed to draft a franchise caliber QB high in the draft and have the courage to try it the right way like the Giants did with Manning, like the Steelers did with Roethlisberger, like the Chargers did with Rivers, like the Colts did with Peyton, like the Dolphins did with Marino, like the Bills did with Kelly.

You want me to take responsibility for "Matt Leinart" being a dud? So that means I'm going to get full credit for Mark Sanchez being a stud? That I chose the wrong "name" to put on a signature gif but that I was 100% correct in the concept of rolling the dice on a prospective first round QB because that's how successful teams do it?

I hate college football. Know nothing about it. Never watch it. But I do watch NFL football. Watch it religiously. And I know what types of QB's win Championships and I know where most of them are found. At the top of an NFL draft. If I'd heard of Jay Cutler the morning I posted my funny sig file in the boring 2007 offseason I'd look pretty smart right now. Doesn't mean I'd deserve credit for it. I don't watch college football.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll buy the book and pay for my own tix and drinks.

Final offer.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey JayJay, are you still friends with Leona Naess? I met you at one of her gigs at the Bowery Ballroom. If I remember correctly, you even introduced her that night. Just curious.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3548805]Nope. Always said, its an exit not an entrance.

I get headaches once in a blue moon, though.

:dunno:[/QUOTE]i bat about .500 with you...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;3548469]Loved his work in 'just shoot me' & those capital 1 commercials.[/QUOTE]

Nice...very nice :O