Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Draft Party To Be Held At New Stadium

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another reason this new draft set up SUCKS!!! I can't wait for everyone to get together for the big draft party only for the Jets to trade out of the first round.

"Sorry folks...you can see the Jets first pick on TV around 7pm Friday night. Thanks for coming":steamin:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VERMONT JET;3548558]Another reason this new draft set up SUCKS!!! I can't wait for everyone to get together for the big draft party only for the Jets to trade out of the first round.

"Sorry folks...you can see the Jets first pick on TV around 7pm Friday night. Thanks for coming":steamin:[/QUOTE]

I honestly wouldn't even be that disappointed should that happen. It's a 5 minute drive for me and the main reason I want to go is to check out the new stadium. But, I can certainly understand why that would piss people off who have a much longer drive.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=scott dierking II;3548390][url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show/3645-come-to-jets-new-home-for-2010-draft-party[/url][/QUOTE]

The Charlotte Jets fan club [url]www.CHARLOTTEJETSFANS.com[/url] will be holding a DRAFT party on Thursday April 22, 2010.

Fairview Grill on park Road, we have over 110 registered members and growing.

Our party will rock!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got an email from the Jets to clubseat holders only (of which I ain't) for a special invitation to a draft party in the "gridiron club" (formerly the E/W clubs) for which you need to call someone at a 973 number.

I guess this one will include pigs in blankets hors d'oevres

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm guessing the train service won't be running for this, and if transportation looks like it's going to suck, my tickets will go to whomever wants them.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ozu;3548684]I'm guessing the train service won't be running for this, and if transportation looks like it's going to suck, my tickets will go to whomever wants them.[/QUOTE]

It says in the ticket description that there will be bus service & I think train service that night. It's also telling people coming by cab or "limo" :P to be dropped off and picked up at Lot H? Where the heck is Lot H? :confused:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3548688]It says in the ticket description that there will be bus service & I think train service that night. It's also telling people coming by cab or "limo" :P to be dropped off and picked up at Lot H? Where the heck is Lot H? :confused:[/QUOTE]

JetBlue Stadium Parking Lots will be Lettered, not Numbered.

Here's the Map.

[url]http://www.newmeadowlandsstadium.com/3_getting_here.php#parkingmap[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VERMONT JET;3548558]Another reason this new draft set up SUCKS!!! I can't wait for everyone to get together for the big draft party only for the Jets to trade out of the first round.

"Sorry folks...you can see the Jets first pick on TV around 7pm Friday night. Thanks for coming":steamin:[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;3548710]JetBlue Stadium Parking Lots will be Lettered, not Numbered. Here's the Map.

[URL]http://www.newmeadowlandsstadium.com/3_getting_here.php#parkingmap[/URL][/QUOTE]

So it looks like the old 16H is now either Lot E or Lot F, nice. :P

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3548729]So it looks like the old 16H is now either Lot E or Lot F, nice. :P[/QUOTE]

If they do the lot subsections in letters too, maybe we can claim F-U.

:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=C Mart;3548727]I was thinking the same thing.[/QUOTE]

And what I am thinking is "let's prepare for a night of tailgating" just in case that happens, LMAO!

Usually an over abundant amount food & drink available to NY Jet fans tends to help cut down on mass rioting. :yes:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going. I'm also taking a tour this week to see my seats.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3548731]If they do the lot subsections in letters too, maybe we can claim F-U.:eek:[/QUOTE]

So the new 16H tailgate & official party of Jetsinsider members can be found in lot F & under the parking marker "F-U". Perfect. :P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3548731]If they do the lot subsections in letters too, maybe we can claim F-U.

:eek:[/QUOTE]

That sign wouldn't make it past the first game. LOL

[IMG]http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/8204/original/FU.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Phoenixx; 04-06-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know what the parking situation will be if you have tickets in the Upper Deck (non-PSL)?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3548619]I just got an email from the Jets to clubseat holders only (of which I ain't) for a special invitation to a draft party in the "gridiron club" (formerly the E/W clubs) for which you need to call someone at a 973 number.

I guess this one will include pigs in blankets hors d'oevres[/QUOTE]

did you get the e-mail that said, "ooppsss...we made a mistake about the draft party?"

just got it on my blackberry...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3548434]The gates are opening at 5 p.m. which means there will be a HUGE back up from the Jersey turnpike & 3 East/West with cars waiting to get in the lots. As for any bars being open, I don't know about in the stadium but there is Red's right off Rte. 120 which I am sure will be open for food & drinks.[/QUOTE]

i read the lots opening up at 6:00

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this the meet m greet ur seats?

Is this how they r doing meet n greet for psl holders. Jets pick 29th so the pick should go off before midnight. They better be serving alcohol or it will be a long wait for pick number29.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BIRDMAN1;3548947]Is this how they r doing meet n greet for psl holders. Jets pick 29th so the pick should go off before midnight. They better be serving alcohol or it will be a long wait for pick number29.[/QUOTE]

It's open to the public so they can sell more seats, total 2nd class move if they don't have something for the 700 of us who bought seats.:)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got tix. Thanks!