Thread: Jets Mock

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Mock

So, without taking into account dramatic falls from players in the draft, here is what i would like to see happen for the Jets.

Round 1 - Mount Cody - DT - Alabama - this guy is gonna be a beast, just look at his tape.
    Round 2 - Damian Williams - WR - USC - depending on how many WRs go in Round 1, it is looking more and more possible Williams will be there at the end of Round 2.
    Round 4 - Eric Norwood - OLB - South Carolina - I think Norwood is every bit as good as Jerry Hughes.
    Round 5 - Vince Oghobaase - DE - Duke - a favorite around here early on, I think Round 5 is good value for him.
    Round 6 - Rafael Priest - CB - TCU - I really like this CB, he was just not thrown at all year.
    Round 7 - Zoltan Mesko - P - Michigan - I would like to have a big legged punter for once.

Thoughts?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    What the hell is the love for on Vince Oghobaase on this site

The guy is a fat ass, and probably won't even get drafted

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think there's anyway in hell Norwood in there in the 4th. He goes early 3rd at the latest IMO.

Don't see Williams on the board at the end of the 2nd either. I personally don't see him falling out of the Top 40.

Agreed with JonE, Ogho is terrible.

I like the Cody, Priest, and Mesko picks.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I don't think there's anyway in hell Norwood in there in the 4th. He goes early 3rd at the latest IMO.

Don't see Williams on the board at the end of the 2nd either. I personally don't see him falling out of the Top 40.

Agreed with JonE, Ogho is terrible.

I like the Cody, Priest, and Mesko picks.
    You may be right, it is so hard to predict those middle rounds. Norwood and Selvie and both projected as 3rd or 4th round guys. I hope one of them is there in the 4th. Ogho I still think is good value in the 5th. I'm surprised that Priest's name hasn't come up before. At least not that I have seen.