Thread: Can Terrence Cody dunk?

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownScience View Post
    i think touching the goal post and dunking are two different scenarios

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    i think touching the goal post and dunking are two different scenarios
    Couldn't find that picture/video...only interviews that reference it. They're both 10 ft though.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Not for nothing, but I think Cody is the kind of pick that could make this D elite, because you make a 3 man DL elite by getting a dominant 3 man DL.
    seems kinda obvious, don't it?

Cody's a polarizing player, to be sure. the guy you're not entirely sold on, but also you'd be kicking yourself if you passed on him. like, i don't want the Jets to move up to grab him, but i can't think of many guys i'd rather draft if he's there at #29.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    seems kinda obvious, don't it?

Cody's a polarizing player, to be sure. the guy you're not entirely sold on, but also you'd be kicking yourself if you passed on him. like, i don't want the Jets to move up to grab him, but i can't think of many guys i'd rather draft if he's there at #29.
    Well put...I wouldn't give up more picks for the guy, but if he fell into our laps at 29 that's nothing but a gift.

BTW: I worded that sentence like post you quoted like sh*t. You make a 3 man DL elite by getting high quality talent, not starting the Pito's and DeVito's of the world (no offense to DeVito of course).

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Well put...I wouldn't give up more picks for the guy, but if he fell into our laps at 29 that's nothing but a gift.

BTW: I worded that sentence like post you quoted like sh*t. You make a 3 man DL elite by getting high quality talent, not starting the Pito's and DeVito's of the world (no offense to DeVito of course).
    i got what you were saying, though.

combine a dominant 3-man front with Rex's exotic blitz packages, and opposing QB's wouldn't stand a chance. imagine Jenkins and Cody each occupying multiple blockers, making life that much easier for guys like Pace, Harris and Ellis to get to the QB.