North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownScience View Post
    i think touching the goal post and dunking are two different scenarios

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    i think touching the goal post and dunking are two different scenarios
    Couldn't find that picture/video...only interviews that reference it. They're both 10 ft though.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Not for nothing, but I think Cody is the kind of pick that could make this D elite, because you make a 3 man DL elite by getting a dominant 3 man DL.
    seems kinda obvious, don't it?

Cody's a polarizing player, to be sure. the guy you're not entirely sold on, but also you'd be kicking yourself if you passed on him. like, i don't want the Jets to move up to grab him, but i can't think of many guys i'd rather draft if he's there at #29.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    seems kinda obvious, don't it?

Cody's a polarizing player, to be sure. the guy you're not entirely sold on, but also you'd be kicking yourself if you passed on him. like, i don't want the Jets to move up to grab him, but i can't think of many guys i'd rather draft if he's there at #29.
    Well put...I wouldn't give up more picks for the guy, but if he fell into our laps at 29 that's nothing but a gift.

BTW: I worded that sentence like post you quoted like sh*t. You make a 3 man DL elite by getting high quality talent, not starting the Pito's and DeVito's of the world (no offense to DeVito of course).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Well put...I wouldn't give up more picks for the guy, but if he fell into our laps at 29 that's nothing but a gift.

BTW: I worded that sentence like post you quoted like sh*t. You make a 3 man DL elite by getting high quality talent, not starting the Pito's and DeVito's of the world (no offense to DeVito of course).
    i got what you were saying, though.

combine a dominant 3-man front with Rex's exotic blitz packages, and opposing QB's wouldn't stand a chance. imagine Jenkins and Cody each occupying multiple blockers, making life that much easier for guys like Pace, Harris and Ellis to get to the QB.