Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: LOOKING FOR A NEW AFTERSHAVE?

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521

    LOOKING FOR A NEW AFTERSHAVE?

    My wife shared this with me during my recent absence from the board. And the video, too.

    ***NOT WORK SAFE***

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSTZbS6LvA

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1Rc...eature=related

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Lol is this for real?

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    19,179
    Ahhhh yes......... BORGO is back and is as good as NEW!

  4. #4
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    I find myself speechless

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Lol is this for real?
    Absolutely. My wife really did share it (the video ) with me one day from work. Not sure where the commercial runs, but the product is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Ahhhh yes......... BORGO is back and is as good as NEW!
    It's a demented calling, I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I find myself speechless
    I couldn't believe it either. Check this out:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVff661pytI

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Had to mute this since I'm at work, but: is it pu$$y, or sweaty pu$$y?

    And how do they get that into the bottle?


    And if you wear it, do lesbians want to sniff you?

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Winter Springs, Fl
    Posts
    1,366
    Dang! can't watch it till I get home

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    And if you wear it, do lesbians want to sniff you?
    Yeah I don't mind smelling like a fish, but who are we attracting here??

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Had to mute this since I'm at work, but: is it pu$$y, or sweaty pu$$y?

    And how do they get that into the bottle?


    And if you wear it, do lesbians want to sniff you?
    These are all pertinent questions, Q. We've come to expect the probing queries from you, my friend. It must be both a joy and curse to have such an analytical mind.

    After my wife sent me the link, I told her I wanted to buy some just to see if it has an authentic fragrance. She won't let me do it, but I might anyway and send it to her work address just to bust balls. BTW, the women where she works found it amusing but couldn't believe guys would buy this product.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMY-JpqfEdM
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 04-07-2010 at 11:46 AM.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Yeah I don't mind smelling like a fish, but who are we attracting here??
    If I understand the commercial correctly, it's not about attracting anyone but yourself. I think it's supposed to be something you smell before a "rub out".

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    If I understand the commercial correctly, it's not about attracting anyone but yourself. I think it's supposed to be something you smell before a "rub out".
    Oh, like smelling your finger after-f*ck type thing (insert gay joke)

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    These are all pertinent questions, Q. We've come to expect the probing queries from you, my friend. It must be both a joy and curse to have such an analytical mind.
    If only I was so analytical about my job. ironic, no?

    funny how "analytical" contains the word "anal" and that the word has Greek origins - who says the universe doesn't have a sense of humor?

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Oh, like smelling your finger after-f*ck type thing (insert gay joke)
    Correct. I would think it's for guys who don't have a girlfriend/wife/"gumar" from which to get the real essence. It's supposed to get them aroused before self-gratification.

    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    If only I was so analytical about my job. ironic, no?

    funny how "analytical" contains the word "anal" and that the word has Greek origins - who says the universe doesn't have a sense of humor?
    LOL.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    I guarantee you at least five guys here have pulled the bike trick. At least five.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I guarantee you at least five guys here have pulled the bike trick. At least five.
    LOL. Without question.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Without question.
    And if there was some kind of guarrantee they wouldn't get caught, the number would jump from five to sixty

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I guarantee you at least five guys here have pulled the bike trick. At least five.
    Personally, I don't like second-hand sources: panties, bike seats, etc. I think accessing the source directly is best.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Personally, I don't like second-hand sources: panties, bike seats, etc. I think accessing the source directly is best.
    I think we all do.


    But you can score really high out of your league with bike seats

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I think we all do.


    But you can score really high out of your league with bike seats
    Did you see the chick in the first commercial? She's insanely hot, and most likely not someone whose bike seat most of us could attain. Also, the director is quite skilled with giving the viewer shots of her vulva through the clinging micro bike shorts. Not that I noticed.

  20. #20
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    338
    I highly recommend checking out the website that's mentioned at the end of the vid!


    Just skip the intro and go to gallery!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us