Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOOKING FOR A NEW AFTERSHAVE?

LOOKING FOR A NEW AFTERSHAVE?

My wife shared this with me during my recent absence from the board. And the video, too.

[B]***NOT WORK SAFE*** [/B]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSTZbS6LvA[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1RciTT4nA&feature=related[/url]

Lol is this for real?

Jets Insider VIP
    [SIZE="4"]Ahhhh yes......... BORGO is back and is as good as NEW![/SIZE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I find myself speechless

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3549267]Lol is this for real?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. My wife really did share it (the video :D) with me one day from work. Not sure where the commercial runs, but the product is legit.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3549268][SIZE="4"]Ahhhh yes......... BORGO is back and is as good as NEW![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

It's a demented calling, I guess.

[QUOTE=jetswin;3549274]I find myself speechless[/QUOTE]

I couldn't believe it either. Check this out:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVff661pytI[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Had to mute this since I'm at work, but: is it pu$$y, or sweaty pu$$y?

And how do they get that into the bottle?

And if you wear it, do lesbians want to sniff you?

Veteran
    Dang! can't watch it till I get home :steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;3549653]And if you wear it, do lesbians want to sniff you?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't mind smelling like a fish, but who are we attracting here??

[QUOTE=quantum;3549653]Had to mute this since I'm at work, but: is it pu$$y, or sweaty pu$$y?

And how do they get that into the bottle?

And if you wear it, do lesbians want to sniff you?[/QUOTE]

These are all pertinent questions, Q. We've come to expect the probing queries from you, my friend. It must be both a joy and curse to have such an analytical mind. :D

After my wife sent me the link, I told her I wanted to buy some just to see if it has an authentic fragrance. She won't let me do it, but I might anyway and send it to her work address just to bust balls. BTW, the women where she works found it amusing but couldn't believe guys would buy this product.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMY-JpqfEdM[/url]
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 04-07-2010 at 11:46 AM.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3549661]Yeah I don't mind smelling like a fish, but who are we attracting here??[/QUOTE]

If I understand the commercial correctly, it's not about attracting anyone but yourself. I think it's supposed to be something you smell before a "rub out".

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3549667]If I understand the commercial correctly, it's not about attracting anyone but yourself. I think it's supposed to be something you smell before a "rub out".[/QUOTE]
    Oh, like smelling your finger after-f*ck type thing (insert gay joke)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3549664]These are all pertinent questions, Q. We've come to expect the probing queries from you, my friend. It must be both a joy and curse to have such an analytical mind. :D

[/QUOTE]

If only I was so analytical about my job. ironic, no?

funny how "analytical" contains the word "anal" and that the word has Greek origins - who says the universe doesn't have a sense of humor? :yes:

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3549673]Oh, like smelling your finger after-f*ck type thing (insert gay joke)[/QUOTE]

Correct. I would think it's for guys who don't have a girlfriend/wife/"gumar" from which to get the real essence. It's supposed to get them aroused before self-gratification.

[QUOTE=quantum;3549679]If only I was so analytical about my job. ironic, no?

funny how "analytical" contains the word "anal" and that the word has Greek origins - who says the universe doesn't have a sense of humor? :yes:[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Hall Of Fame
    I guarantee you at least five guys here have pulled the bike trick. At least five.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3549686]I guarantee you at least five guys here have pulled the bike trick. At least five.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Without question.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3549691]LOL. Without question.[/QUOTE]

And if there was some kind of guarrantee they wouldn't get caught, the number would jump from five to sixty:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3549686]I guarantee you at least five guys here have pulled the bike trick. At least five.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I don't like second-hand sources: panties, bike seats, etc. I think accessing the source directly is best.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=quantum;3549715]Personally, I don't like second-hand sources: panties, bike seats, etc. I think accessing the source directly is best.[/QUOTE]

I think we all do.;)

But you can score really high out of your league with bike seats

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3549739]I think we all do.;)

But you can score really high out of your league with bike seats[/QUOTE]

Did you see the chick in the first commercial? She's insanely hot, and most likely not someone whose bike seat most of us could attain. Also, the director is quite skilled with giving the viewer shots of her vulva through the clinging micro bike shorts. Not that I noticed.

I highly recommend checking out the website that's mentioned at the end of the vid!

Just skip the intro and go to gallery! :yes: