Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 433

Thread: WHAT IS UP WITH CUTIES IN COMMERCIALS

  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    4 kids? Wow. I had heard she married the plastic surgeon who did her breasteses.
    They're divorced with two children. She's now married to David Charvet from Bay Watch. They have two kids.

  2. #262
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Cute? That's the hottest MILF on the planet, Brooke Burke. She used to do the "Wild On" show on E!. Now Burke does "color commentary" on Dancing With the Stars. I check every week just to catch her insane body in one hot outfit after another.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhmZ8sjm2Jc

    Now this is a Mom/wife.

    I had NO idea that was Brooke Burke.

    Wow. I guess I was right--that spot is just a few seconds--she looks REALLY cute in it. As do her bouncing breasts.


    -

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I had NO idea that was Brooke Burke.

    Wow. I guess I was right--that spot is just a few seconds--she looks REALLY cute in it. As do her bouncing breasts.


    -
    Thanks for bringing up the spot so we could post it. I wish Brooke were on longer.

    Speaking of wanting a chick to have more air time: Every time I see the hot babe in this ad, I hope the director had put in a shot of her slowly walking away. Also wish I had a case to hire her services.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdxC0OlfvT8

  4. #264
    Just saw this commercial. Absolutely love the first chick.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBWAcjxvPcw

  5. #265

  6. #266
    Saw this Payless spot earlier today and, for some reason, thought of Rex Ryan. I would love to go to a holiday party with all these babes, especially the gorgeous chick in the white dress.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVOt1EPCRFQ

  7. #267
    Cute wife hiding gifts from her husband. I usually don't like short hair but it definitely works on her.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wk7wELVXLI

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Cute wife hiding gifts from her husband. I usually don't like short hair but it definitely works on her.
    Good one. I like the shot of her in the red sweater. Her hair is cute.

  9. #269
    Saw this earlier today. Was laughing through the copy until I realized how cute some of these rumps looked. Love the first chick in purple's posterior and the overall hotness of the stacked blonde.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HD9BmRtdSs

  10. #270
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Saw this earlier today. Was laughing through the copy until I realized how cute some of these rumps looked. Love the first chick in purple's posterior and the overall hotness of the stacked blonde.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HD9BmRtdSs
    Do they make those for men?

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Do they make those for men?
    Where's FF2 when we could finally use his expertise?

  12. #272

  13. #273

  14. #274

  15. #275
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Saw this earlier today. Was laughing through the copy until I realized how cute some of these rumps looked. Love the first chick in purple's posterior and the overall hotness of the stacked blonde.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HD9BmRtdSs
    Saw it while watching with the better half; I was lightly mocking the commercial until...

    heyyyyyy

    There's bubbleiscous something in there!

  16. #276
    Saw the :30 spot on TV the other day and was stunned by the beauty of this brunette. Her face and body are unbelievably perfect.

    YouTube does not have the shorter ad, so forward to 1:43-2:18 to see the woman I'm referencing (she's the female in the thumbnail image) You won't ever see more beautiful eyes.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzrrw...eature=related

  17. #277
    The two "guys" in the commercial are complete tools, but the chicks are sexy and gorgeous. Wish I could have cast and directed this spot.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liy-hy5RPYw

  18. #278
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    I don't know if this was already posted, I saw it last night. Pure wholesomeness (obviously older girl), wish they showed her for a few more seconds. A very effective commercial as well.

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qf8OGLqE1s

  19. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I don't know if this was already posted, I saw it last night. Pure wholesomeness (obviously older girl), wish they showed her for a few more seconds. A very effective commercial as well.
    Saw the spot this morning and had the same thought. The young woman at the end of the commercial is a total goddess. Her face was created by angels, for sure. Great addition, Timmy.

  20. #280
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Saw the spot this morning and had the same thought. The young woman at the end of the commercial is a total goddess. Her face was created by angels, for sure. Great addition, Timmy.
    I started crying. Total Goddess; and Dad is a noble tool, waving from the driveway, as his baby girl heads out towards another adventure.

    Maybe she'll find out about the Art of the Softball.



    (hope that's not too inside for you, BG )

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us