Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: 15 of the hottest woman to get cheated on

  1. #1

    15 of the hottest woman to get cheated on

    Last edited by JetsFanInDenver; 04-07-2010 at 04:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    That's some list. I'll help console Rihanna, Halle Berry and Sofia Bush.

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    never knows Vanessa Bryant was that drop dead gorgeous. Simply beautiful.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That's some list. I'll help console Rihanna, Halle Berry and Sofia Bush.
    I hope that picture isn't a good representation of Rihanna...her face looks like she just clawed her way out of the grave.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That's some list. I'll help console Rihanna, Halle Berry and Sofia Bush.
    we've talked about this before but Halle Berry must be a horror and complete b!tch because every/any guy she's with for any period of time always fuqs her over...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    I hope that picture isn't a good representation of Rihanna...her face looks like she just clawed her way out of the grave.
    True. But everybody in this whole world knows she is a super hottie. I will definitely volunteer to console her. Although i might have to stand in a line!


  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,148
    whos the girl with the playboy kiss me shirt on?
    damn.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    I love Lauren Conrad.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That's some list. I'll help console Rihanna, Halle Berry and Sofia Bush.
    Noice selection

    I would add Tea Leoni , Liz Hurley...i guess i have a soft spot for MILF's

    I would add Kim kardashian too....i guess i have a soft spot for....

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanInDenver View Post
    Noice selection

    I would add Tea Leoni , Liz Hurley...i guess i have a soft spot for MILF's

    I would add Kim kardashian too....i guess i have a soft spot for....
    I don't have anything soft for any of them.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I don't have anything soft for any of them.





    You know when i hit submit that thought did cross my mind!!!

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    I hope that picture isn't a good representation of Rihanna...her face looks like she just clawed her way out of the grave.
    Forget it. That girl is H-O-T. Sign me up for her any day.



    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    we've talked about this before but Halle Berry must be a horror and complete b!tch because every/any guy she's with for any period of time always fuqs her over...
    I agree, but it would take me years to get bored. She has always pushed my buttons. A young Halle was on In Living Color years ago, which is still used in the "rotation".

    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanInDenver View Post
    Noice selection

    I would add Tea Leoni , Liz Hurley...i guess i have a soft spot for MILF's

    I would add Kim kardashian too....i guess i have a soft spot for....
    For some reason, I find her sister, Kourtney, hotter.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Forget it. That girl is H-O-T. Sign me up for her any day.

    This guy is Rihanna's brother. You can tell because they have the same forehead.




  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Forget it. That girl is H-O-T. Sign me up for her any day.



    That is a much better picture. Seriously, she looks scary in the one from the article.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    This guy is Rihanna's brother. You can tell because they have the same forehead.


    Lmao off..smoking gun?


    Looks like Conan O'h no nin.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post



  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    LOL. Drop dead perfect separated at birth reference. That's classic, OJ.

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post



    Is that a real life Beavis???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us