Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeking strength, LT taps Tiki trainer

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;3551136] Screw you all you Chardonay-sipping, effeminate San Diegans... LT is our boy now :D [/QUOTE]

+1 :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Wall Street Superstar;3551730]This training + chip on shoulder + T.Rich = beastly LT

Think he returns to old form for 1 last year, and finally hoists the Lombardi!

OMG.[/QUOTE]

That would be a sight to see. :yes: I'd love it if'n he did it with us when he couldn't with Norv and dipsh*t Rivers.

[QUOTE=Paradis;3551780]Rub some of the old jets-cynicism off, and wrap your mind around the fact that an angry L. Tomlinson is gonna be in green & white pounding the rock. Love it.[/QUOTE]

Dunno about pounding the rock, but he's definitely gonna do a lot better at dodging tacklers when he has holes you can drive a truck through.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3552204]That would be a sight to see. :yes: I'd love it if'n he did it with us when he couldn't with Norv and dipsh*t Rivers.

Dunno about pounding the rock, but he's definitely gonna do a lot better at dodging tacklers when he has holes you can drive a truck through.[/QUOTE]

I think his biggest asset for the Jets might just be his receiving abilities out of the backfield.