Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Around The Horn

Around The Horn

This has definitely become my favorite Non-Sportscenter show on ESPN. Really funny and an all around good show. Woody Paige is a boss:P Your thoughts?

Tony Reali is really witty and should be doing something better than that crap show. They should put him on instead of Colin Cowherd either here in NYC or even nationally, even though national radio sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    The world was a better place when we didn't know what sportswriters looked like.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;3551735]The world was a better place when we didn't know what sportswriters looked like.[/QUOTE]

Lol

Like midget aliens wearing Communion clothes.

But paler.

Not a fan. Not a fan of anything on ESPN actually.

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3551743]Not a fan. Not a fan of anything on ESPN actually.[/QUOTE]

+1

Can't stand actually any of them.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    like when J.A. Adande is on. he is very funny.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'd like to punch Jay Mariotti in his perma-smug face.

I've become a fan of sportsnation.Cowheard can be a little annoying but it's a fun show they don't take themselves seriously,plus Michelle Beadle's pretty hot

I used to love PTI but Wilbon's and Kornheiser's ego's have gotten way to big.Wilbon now acts like a bad a$$ and Kornheiser's routine has just gotten old.

overall ESPN sucks!!!

[QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;3552582]I've become a fan of sportsnation.Cowheard can be a little annoying but it's a fun show they don't take themselves seriously,plus Michelle Beadle's pretty hot

I used to love PTI but Wilbon's and Kornheiser's ego's have gotten way to big.Wilbon now acts like a bad a$$ and Kornheiser's routine has just gotten old.

overall ESPN sucks!!![/QUOTE]

The only good programming on ESPN comes in two hours (4-6). Sportsnation, Around The Horn and then PTI (Thought more Sportsnation and around the horn, Pti can get boring)

Veteran
    I like Reali, but overall I'm not a huge fan of the show. I like PTI better.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetsfan95;3551656]This has definitely become my favorite Non-Sportscenter show on ESPN. Really funny and an all around good show. Woody Paige is a boss:P Your thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I like it I suppose, I watch it because I like PTI.....

I would NOT turn the TV on for Around the Horn but I do NOT turn it off when it's on.

Reali is pretty talented.

I hate that show.

[QUOTE=WoodyPaige;3552636]I hate that show.[/QUOTE]

lolz

Look who's talking. Maybe I should mute you :D

Bewildered Beast
    HEYYYYY-OHHHH!

Didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:

;):P

Banned
    [QUOTE=Wall Street Superstar;3551733]Tony Reali is really witty and should be doing something better than that crap show. They should put him on instead of Colin Cowherd either here in NYC or even nationally, even though national radio sucks.[/QUOTE]

+1

Cowherd is absolutely awful. The other day he was defending the whole flawed college football bowl system by saying "a survey shows 80% of coaches like the bowl system and BCS".

No sh*t dumbass. The bowl system is best thing for college coaches. No matter how sh*tty or mediocre a year you may have all you have to do is schedule the Joe's Auto Body Shop Bowl against Southeast Montana St., beat them and voila you had a "successful" season. Cowherd blows - get him off the f*ckin air already.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Illinois Jets Fan;3552602]I like Reali, but overall I'm not a huge fan of the show. I like PTI better.[/QUOTE]

PTI is a better show. Even with Donovan McNabb's groupie co-hosting it.

[QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3554111]PTI is a better show. Even with Donovan McNabb's groupie co-hosting it.[/QUOTE]

That's why I don't like PTI anymore.The man love for Mcnabb and Tiger.
    And with Wilbon doing the NBA now he never says anything bad about any players...plus the way he hypes every game...Oh it's February make sure you watch that Hornets-Kings ...and Kornheiser's man love for Favre and Notre Dame football..and you will hear Wilbon crap on the NFL Draft,despite the fact that it's more popular than most other sporting events

Cowheard can be annoying but i'll take him over Wilbon and Kornheiser any day of the week.It's a shame PTI was great

[QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3554110]+1

Cowherd is absolutely awful. The other day he was defending the whole flawed college football bowl system by saying "a survey shows 80% of coaches like the bowl system and BCS".

No sh*t dumbass. The bowl system is best thing for college coaches. No matter how sh*tty or mediocre a year you may have all you have to do is schedule the Joe's Auto Body Shop Bowl against Southeast Montana St., beat them and voila you had a "successful" season. Cowherd blows - get him off the f*ckin air already.[/QUOTE]

+1

Thank you, I hate Cowherd as well. Him and Francessa are the only two guys I refuse to listen to on either WFAN or 1050. Not saying most of the others are great, but I can't even stomach these two for a minute.