Thread: Trent Dilfer: Bradford is no Sanchez

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Trent Dilfer: Bradford is no Sanchez

made my day...thought i'd share

i remember last year the talk was about Sanchez coming out because he could not compete with the likes of Bradford this year for the top pick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dilfer actually said, "he's no Sanchez, Stafford or Ryan... heck he's not even Joe Flacco". Also said he liked Clausen more and that of all the QB's in this draft, McCoy will turn out to be the best...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'll see because no one gave Sanchez a chance in hell last season either. I think Bradford has all the tools to be a solid NFL quarterback but there are a lot of variables that go into being successful. If the Rams do take Bradford they still have their work cut out for them because they have a terrible O-Line and no WR threats on that roster.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    We'll see because no one gave Sanchez a chance in hell last season either. I think Bradford has all the tools to be a solid NFL quarterback but there are a lot of variables that go into being successful. If the Rams do take Bradford they still have their work cut out for them because they have a terrible O-Line and no WR threats on that roster.
    I agree. I think Bradford's talented but I think he going into a horrible situation in STL. At least Stafford had Calvin Johnson to throw to in Detroit.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    Yah your right. When Donnie Avery is able to stay on the field he is a decent WR. What you guys are forgetting about though is how much attention Sjax draws. IMO the best RB in the NFL. They need one more WR at least but lets not forgot opposing teams will stack 8 in the box allwoing avery to make some plays against weak corners and secondaries in general in that division.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bradford reminds me of Chad Pennington, hes going to be injury prone in the NFL.IMO

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    gotta love the Sanchez love. Lets face it fellas we got one hell of a prospect. I cant remember the last time i saw a rookie qb exhibit so much leadership and maturity. He's got the physical tools and seems to have a great head on his shoulders to work hard till he becomes great

that being said I think STL is a good fit for bradford. Mainly because I think he would struggle a bit in outdoor stadiums with inclement weather. He does remind me of chad pennington quiet a bit but dont think he is any where near as vocal as he was. I've been on the Detroit lions train for a while and hope they land Suh because for what ever reason I want them to become a good team just like I did with arizona for all those years when they sucked.