Thread: Trades (U know, the ones that screw up your mock draft)

All Pro

Trades (U know, the ones that screw up your mock draft)

So as i see it, i can only think of 3 trades left that will have big impact on my final mock (still in development)

1- the Marshall plan. obviously that will impact rnds 1/2 greatly for 2 teams.

2-This Haynesworth business. I guess the big guy wants nothing to do with being a 3-4 NT. WSH is trying to trade him.

3- Marshawn Lynch. If he goes to HOU or SD (maybe PHI now?) thats gonna weigh heavily on said franchise's first 2 round selections. SEA for a 3rd anyone?

Any others i'm missing?

Dez Bryant is visiting the Patriots today, very possible the Pats with their 3 second picks move up for the receiver.
    From a Jet perspective may let another 3-4 DL slide (Odrick) or a 3-4 OLB/DE
    (Graham, or Kindle )

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    So as i see it, i can only think of 3 trades left that will have big impact on my final mock (still in development)

1- the Marshall plan. obviously that will impact rnds 1/2 greatly for 2 teams.

2-This Haynesworth business. I guess the big guy wants nothing to do with being a 3-4 NT. WSH is trying to trade him.

3- Marshawn Lynch. If he goes to HOU or SD (maybe PHI now?) thats gonna weigh heavily on said franchise's first 2 round selections. SEA for a 3rd anyone?

Any others i'm missing?
    Doesn't that seem the sort of thing you discuss *before* you sign the guy to a $100MM contract? Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Doesn't that seem the sort of thing you discuss *before* you sign the guy to a $100MM contract? Just sayin'
    This is the Redskins and Snyder we are talking about.

4 - Jets trading Gholston for a top ten pick. I dreamed it last night so it must be true.