Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Ben will not be charged with sexual assault

That doesn't sound good at all.

She said he followed her into the bathroom. Her friends say the bodyguard dragged her into the bathroom.... that's quite a conflicting statement there. Anyway lawyer worth a damn would have torn their credibility apart.

[QUOTE=southside;3560645]She said he followed her into the bathroom. Her friends say the bodyguard dragged her into the bathroom.... that's quite a conflicting statement there. Anyway lawyer worth a damn would have torn their credibility apart.[/QUOTE]

That's the sad thing about sexual assult. Even if it happens, credibility always called into play.

[QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;3560656]That's the sad thing about sexual assult. Even if it happens, credibility always called into play.[/QUOTE]

And I don't want to sound like I'm defending the guy either because I'm 50/50 on this one. However, the fact that this girl was wearing a necklace that said "DTF"... you'd be crazy to not have reasonable doubt about this whole ordeal.

[QUOTE=southside;3560657]And I don't want to sound like I'm defending the guy either because I'm 50/50 on this one. However, the fact that this girl was wearing a necklace that said "DTF"... you'd be crazy to not have reasonable doubt about this whole ordeal.[/QUOTE]

"DTF"

Doesn't tell fibs...

I don't see a problem. The girl is obviously a sweetheart.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=FloridaJetsFan;3555912]He BETTER get at least a 4 game suspension from Roger since that's what Santonio Holmes (who also was exonerated) got!!![/QUOTE]

Holmes was exonerated for violating the substance abuse rules?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;3560656]That's the sad thing about sexual assult. Even if it happens, credibility always called into play.[/QUOTE]

It happens even more when several parties from the accusers side tell completely different stories

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    The Hamburgler using Happy Meals to lore little girls...The Rooneys are gonna deal him if they get the right offer.

This does not make him look good at all. A long read but WOW what a POS this guy is.

[url]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0415101roethlisberger1.html[/url]

All League
    Rapist. Hardcore rapist at that, none of this sexual contact crap that was floated around.

[IMG]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt67/lennydpocketqb/dumbanddumber.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE]Later, the accuser said Roethlisberger had sex wiih her in a bathroom adjacent to the VIP room.
    Another friend of the accuser, Aliesha Scholten, told investigators that she tried to open the locked door, but "she was taken away by a bodyguard of Ben's."
    A third friend, Ann Marie Lubatti, told police, that she "approached the other security guard and told him that she [the accuser] was in no shape to be back there with Ben Roethlisberger. He couldn't look me in the eye, and told me he didn't know what was going on. My friend went to open the door, and it was locked."[/QUOTE]

That's a lot of different witnesses involved there. If any of [I]this[/I] proves to be true, Ben should suspended 8 games minimum, regardless of whether or not he raped her or not. That shows intent right there and something the NFL will take very seriously.

[QUOTE=Miracle In The Meadowlands;3561110]That's a lot of different witnesses involved there. If any of [I]this[/I] proves to be true, Ben should suspended 8 games minimum, regardless of whether or not he raped her or not. That shows intent right there and something the NFL will take very seriously.[/QUOTE]

They should allow teams playing the Steelers to go to the head. It might knock some sense into him?

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=southside;3560645]She said he followed her into the bathroom. Her friends say the bodyguard dragged her into the bathroom.... that's quite a conflicting statement there. [B]Anyway lawyer worth a damn would have torn their credibility apart[/B].[/QUOTE]
    and seeing who he hired for a lawyer, you know if he got ray lewis off, he would have ripped her and her witnesses apart on the stand

true, but that is the way it is.

[QUOTE=southside;3560657]And I don't want to sound like I'm defending the guy either because I'm 50/50 on this one. However, the fact that this girl was wearing a necklace that said "DTF"... you'd be crazy to not have reasonable doubt about this whole ordeal.[/QUOTE]
    thank you... it was like she was flaunting herself

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;3561239]They should allow teams playing the Steelers to go to the head. It might knock some sense into him?[/QUOTE]
    oh i have a nice stainless steal wok waiting to go upside his head and i mean both of them.....:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3561260]
    thank you... it was like she was flaunting herself [/QUOTE]

so.... she "had it coming" then?

Well obviously it's not like OJ, but he did rape the girl. The guy is a scumbag - too bad justice won't be served.