Thread: Can someone bring me up to date

Can someone bring me up to date

Greetings Jets fans:

At the end of last season when my team (Pittsburgh) was out of the playoffs I opted to root for the Jets in the playoffs. Although it did not turn out that way it was an impressive run for a first year coach using a rookie at QB.

I am Steeler fan and i am keenly interested it the off-season moves the Jets have made.

I know they cut Thomas Jones but have they made some FA pick-ups of note?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=magoo;3552832]Greetings Jets fans:

At the end of last season when my team (Pittsburgh) was out of the playoffs I opted to root for the Jets in the playoffs. Although it did not turn out that way it was an impressive run for a first year coach using a rookie at QB.

I am Steeler fan and i am keenly interested it the off-season moves the Jets have made.

I know they cut Thomas Jones but have they made some FA pick-ups of note?[/QUOTE]

they traded for Antonio Cromartie for a pick next season and signed Ladamian Tomlinson to replace Jones,

They traded Kerry Rhodes to the Cardinals for two picks, one this season

They signed Brodney Pool from Cleveland and Lance Laury from the Seahawks

they lost a couple of STers and a Kicker

and they might be on the verge of signing UFA Jason Taylor for the money that they would have paid the Kicker

[QUOTE=sg3;3552837]they traded for Antonio Cromartie for a pick next season and signed Ladamian Tomlinson to replace Jones,

and they might be on the verge of signing UFA Jason Taylor for the money that they would have paid the Kicker[/QUOTE]

Thanks SG. OK lots of defensive action. The pick up a LT might be a gem, or could be a bust. Leaning to being a gem cuz LT is liable to be hungry and want to show the Chargers that they were wrong.

If Cromartie returns to his 07 form could be a long year for Moss

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/customavatars/avatar12550_15.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=sg3;3552837]they traded for Antonio Cromartie for a pick next season and signed Ladamian Tomlinson to replace Jones,

and they might be on the verge of signing UFA Jason Taylor for the money that they would have paid the Kicker[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the Jets GM is trying to get fired

All Pro
    [QUOTE=C Mart;3552915]Don't forget the Jets GM is trying to get fired[/QUOTE]

:D

hey thanks for checking in!!

Jets just won the superbowl :yes:

I know they cut Thomas Jones but have they made some FA pick-ups of note?[/QUOTE]

**** you go on espn, nfl.com, or google this **** and get off this site:steamin::steamin::steamin::steamin::steamin::steamin::steamin:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=dameangreenkillingmachine;3552941]**** you go on espn, nfl.com, or google this **** and get off this site:[/QUOTE]

Why the hostility? :huh: Doesn't seem like anyone's trolling. Jeez

anyone who isn't a fan of a team on another team's site is a troll. and needs to get lost

Jets Insider VIP
    hey the guy has a terrific web site for anybody that wants to keep up to date on the upcoming superbowl game in Miami in February 2010.

I'm going to keep checking it every day so I can get the right bet down in Vegas on that game and win big bucks

Now that you've got an update on the Jets, can you give us an update on the off-season moves the Steelers have made other than sexually assaulting women?

Jets Insider VIP
    don't think he is or ever was a steeler fan.