Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Lacrosse today

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Lacrosse today

I'm going over to check out the new stadium. Should be interesting to see with the vendors in operation. Never bothered to take the tour, so I'm pretty pumped to see the new digs. Not much of a lax fan so thank God for the racetrack. Anyone else making the trek?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JumbalayaJet;3553125]I'm going over to check out the new stadium. Should be interesting to see with the vendors in operation. Never bothered to take the tour, so I'm pretty pumped to see the new digs. Not much of a lax fan so thank God for the racetrack. Anyone else making the trek?[/QUOTE]

Please let us know how efficent the Beer lines are handeled;)

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Will they be serving beer?

Sometimes collegiate events decline to sell beer in the concourses (suites only). Anybody know?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I might head out. Any sort of deal on tickets or parking for PSL holders?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    its actually a pretty good slate

#1 UVA vs #2 UNC at 4

#3 Syracuse vs #5 Princeton...6:30p

both games on ESPN U

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3553158]its actually a pretty good slate

#1 UVA vs #2 UNC at 4

#3 Syracuse vs #5 Princeton...6:30p

both games on ESPN U[/QUOTE]

I will watch them on TV. I wish I could be there in person. These will be great games. Saw UNC beat up the Terps a few weeks ago at UNC. Good games. We are big Lax fans. Son plays HS varsity as a 9th grader down here in NC. Great sport. I wish I had played in HS.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice -- a lacrosse thread!

Taking my son to the Day of Rivals in Baltimore (Ravens stadium) next week...Army vs. Navy, then Maryland vs. Johns Hopkins

[B]GO MIDDIES!!!!!!![/B]

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome day. Hofstra won. We left after the UVA/UNC game. Stadium was awesome. The Upper Deck was REALLLLLLLLY high. I checked out my seats in 229 Row 12. Got a picture, will upload later. Bathrooms look way to European though, as that is my one complaint.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Hofstra Jet;3553425] Bathrooms look way to European though, as that is my one complaint.[/QUOTE]

How was the water pressure in the bidet?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HooJC;3553143]Sometimes collegiate events decline to sell beer in the concourses (suites only). Anybody know?[/QUOTE]NCAA forbids liquor sales in any college-owned venue. I saw one vendor selling drafts. The Guinness tap didn't work, guess they forgot the nitrous. $8.50 for an 8oz beer. Yikes! Parking and entrance to the stadium was a quagmire. MNF should be a gas.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    anybody that buys beer at a stadium eiither can afford the ridiculous prices or deserves them IMO

Two of the concourses were closed down and the entrances at the other gates were only partly open and staffed, thus the backups. My guess is that they will have it more well oiled in time for August football.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JumbalayaJet;3553125]I'm going over to check out the new stadium. Should be interesting to see with the vendors in operation. Never bothered to take the tour, so I'm pretty pumped to see the new digs. Not much of a lax fan so thank God for the racetrack. Anyone else making the trek?[/QUOTE]

any luck at the track?