Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Jets Insider Full Mock Draft complete...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider Full Mock Draft complete...

The Jets Insider full mock draft is complete. Have a look in the stickies at the top of this forum. Feel free to discuss picks or praise/abuse the drafters who took part.

Discussion goes in the 'Pick Discussion' thread.

The 'Big Board' thread contains the round by round listing of picks and a summary at the end of all teams and the picks they made.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wanna do like a Best/worst draft, individual picks, and so on?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Wanna do like a Best/worst draft, individual picks, and so on?
    Would be best to get someone like CBTNY to perhaps give opinions like they have in the past. Or did you have some other method in mind? (Would be good to get a neutral opinion or opinions as the drafters have a bias as they should.)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh someone like CBNY would be nice...I was just thinking like a vote or something amongst the board members....or something.

Or something like this...Brandt's Top 100 came out a few days ago...I noticed that Kam Chancellor was on the list but he went 124th in the draft...how many guys on that list went outside the top 100...just fun little things you can do to play around with the picks.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Oh someone like CBNY would be nice...I was just thinking like a vote or something amongst the board members....or something.

Or something like this...Brandt's Top 100 came out a few days ago...I noticed that Kam Chancellor was on the list but he went 124th in the draft...how many guys on that list went outside the top 100...just fun little things you can do to play around with the picks.
    The last few years I have compared the actual draft results with the ji mock and posted the results.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Would be best to get someone like CBTNY to perhaps give opinions like they have in the past. Or did you have some other method in mind? (Would be good to get a neutral opinion or opinions as the drafters have a bias as they should.)
    I could definitely give them a look. I am relatively neutral as I only picked 3 picks total for Seattle and Tennessee. Though I am sure CBNY is more knowledgeable so I definitely wouldn't mind us both commenting. Just a thought, I have free time since my research advisor douched me over and essentially forced me to medically withdraw out of my semester... well w/e more time to enjoy the draft lol