Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: A Personal Moment of Silence for Poland

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062

    A Personal Moment of Silence for Poland



    My thoughts are with the Polish people today and the horrible loss they've suffered.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Seems like the Poles never get a break. prayers for Poland.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,476
    Terrible news...you have to think they're feeling the same uncertainty we felt during 9/11. Different kind of tragedy but still....

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    sad to see...made harder by the fact he was seemingly well liked...

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Condolences to all the families who lost relatives, and to the nation of Poland.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    26
    This is awful. but I must say, the Poles were pretty dumb for putting their entire govt on one plane.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,358
    This is so sad. I hope the remaining politicians can keep the govt going so there's not too much disruption or chaos in the country.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,841
    Visited Poland a few years ago. Great people, culture and society. I have a soft spot for those folks. My heart goes out for them.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Unbelievable.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    My heart today with all my Polish friends and all people of Poland, what a tradegy.
    And almost at the same place where commies killed 22000 Polish prisoners of war. Scary.
    You could see that Putin and Co pooped in their collective pants.
    Last edited by RussianGreen; 04-11-2010 at 12:28 PM.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    My heart today with all my Polish friends and all people of Poland, what a tradegy.
    And almost at the same place where commies killed 22000 Polish prisoners of war. Scary.
    You could see that Putin and Co pooped in their collective pants.
    +1. Terrible tragedy.

    Surprising they would put so many top level officials on the same plane though as someone else said. Ive been in companies where top management were forbidden to take same planes/trains..

    RIP

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    +1. Terrible tragedy.

    Surprising they would put so many top level officials on the same plane though as someone else said. Ive been in companies where top management were forbidden to take same planes/trains..

    RIP
    +1

    RIP

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    sad to see...made harder by the fact he was seemingly well liked...
    +1

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    My prayers and condolences for all the Polish people, at home and abroad.

    Be strong.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us