Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ***Official "(2) New Jersey Devils vs. (7) Philadelphia Flyers" Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    I think the Devs come out hot tomorrow and pick up a comfortable 4-1 win.
    Meh, close enough

Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    Meh, close enough
    LOL, I'll take it! Awesome game. Wish I could have been there, the Rock sounded electric tonight. Huge win and can't wait for Sunday night.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Going to be a hostile environment tonight. I expect the Flyers to come out fast and the Devils will have to play smart, weather the storm, and quiet the crowd a bit. A win tonight would be huge. These last 45 minutes before the game are going to go very slow.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

I'll be wasted before this is over with...

I'll be wasted before this is over with...
    Cheers!

I'll be doing the same. Nothing gets the adrenaline going like booze and playoff hockey.

This power play needs to get going fast. Can't keep squandering these opportunities.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Yes
    Huge goal right there. Devils were outplayed for a majority of the period, yet it looks like they will head into intermission tied.

And as I type another Power Play coming up. Let's go!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Ya boy....

Overtime...

All Pro
    that was sad. everyone but marty was awful

They played like absolute **** tonight. Embarrassing. They would have lost badly if not for Marty. He was phenomenal. **** Philthy.

Dude...

I'll never make it to work tomorrow.

I'm starting to wonder if I was the drunk one or they were...

WLF!

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    They played like absolute **** tonight. Embarrassing. They would have lost badly if not for Marty. He was phenomenal. **** Philthy.
    +1

I have no qualms with Marty. He saved us from a blowout.

Dude...

I'll never make it to work tomorrow.

I'm starting to wonder if I was the drunk one or they were...

WLF!
    For real. What an uninspiring performance. This series is not over and I'm not freaking out, but it pisses me off to see such a piss poor effort. They need to come out on fire tomorrow night and take back control of the series.

Jets Insider VIP
    Must win....

I did not see this.

Perhaps I was slightly intoxicated.

Lemaire: Refs missed too many men call in OT
    There were 13 penalties called in Sunday’s contest, but Lemaire felt the referees missed a big one in overtime. He said the Devils bench spotted the Flyers with an extra man on the ice just before David Clarkson’s interference minor at 1:30 of the extra session.

Carcillo’s game-winner came just seconds after Clarkson had exited the box.

“You guys saw the replay?” Lemaire asked reporters on Monday’s conference call. “There was five guys, and nobody talked about them having too many guys just before our penalty. Nobody saw that. We were yelling, the guy was at center ice. Nobody said a word about this. That is before the winning goal.”

Elias said the bench couldn’t get referees to notice.

“The whole bench kind of saw it, at least the guys that were on the bench,” Elias said. “For about five, maybe 10 seconds, they had three defensemen there. I think the whole bench tried to let the referees know, but it didn’t happen. They didn’t notice.”

I did not see this.

Perhaps I was slightly intoxicated.
    Yea, I did see that. Oh well, nothing that can be done now. Refs suck.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Jets Insider VIP