Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tanny's moves tell me who will be drafted at 29:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand why Jerry Hughes is getting no love lately. The guy has a RIDICULOUS first step and will be a terror off the edge. He is the guy I would consider as opposed to Cody. What I think Cody needs is a redistribution of all that weight. He only benched 22 IIRC. If Rex thinks he can get the guy to be a really strong 330-350 DL then he should go for it. Otherwise I would love a Hughes/Joseph draft.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, since this WR debacle is officially dead, i have to find another controversialy position to take on our draft.. Jimmy Graham's a stretch, so ima go with Taylor Mays.

Bye bye Rhodes, hello Mays.. The Antithesis to Kerry. Rex has a plan for Taylor.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    So while CBNY would probably need a midol, I'd have absolutely no problem with the pick.
    fixed

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Well, since this WR debacle is officially dead, i have to find another controversialy position to take on our draft.. Jimmy Graham's a stretch, so ima go with Taylor Mays.

Bye bye Rhodes, hello Mays.. The Antithesis to Kerry. Rex has a plan for Taylor.
    I think Taylor Mays would instantly be the hardest hitter in the NFL, and Rex loves that.

From that point of view, I could definitely see the Jets taking an interest.

Generally, I don't like to go safety high though... They simply don't have a huge impact on the game compaerd to other positions. A safety can go several plays without even showing up in the picture.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'll see, Cody certainly won't be a Ngata for us as hes not the athlete that Ngata is and isn't as strong as Ngata is. Hes claim to fame being called "Mount Cody" we'll see if the Jets take him and I full expect him to be on the board when we draft.

Draft is next week and couldn't come any sooner.