Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are the chowds today... Mmm?

Where are the chowds today... Mmm?

FartFart, Patrollie, Macpac and especially TX? I will miss them all this season... Oh well:rolleyes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;3556680]FartFart, Patrollie, Macpac and especially TX? I will miss them all this season... Oh well:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Vinnie has def been around as has Patsfranken.

Who cares? They're reading about all the Pasts* off season moves .............................

[SIZE="1"]insert the sound of crickets here[/SIZE]

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    you have to give FauxJerk a pass.

The Alzheimers Ward at the Nursing Home he permanently resides at has a "NO INTERNET" policy on Mondays

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;3556680]FartFart, Patrollie, Macpac and especially TX? I will miss them all this season... Oh well:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Tx has been banned for the past several months. But the rest of us are around here on occassion. Why are you looking for us, and why indeed at 12:30 in the AM?

Hall Of Fame
    what exactly are we gloating about?

Banned
    I snuck out of the ward and found the head nurses computer to post on.

Why would I not post ...just because Jets picked up another role model?

Holmes won't be around for the first 4 games, and it will take awhile to get used to Sanchez and Jets playbook.

Jets have more big names this year than most other years. But it doesn't mean squat unless they play up to their billing, stay healthy, and don't do any dumb stuff off the field. Chemistry also needs to be there. Do the Jets have it this year? We'll see.

Again, biggest concern is at QB. Will Sanchez progress or just be a game manager and not lose the game. Will Greene stay healthy for a full 16 games. How much does LT have left in the tank. Does he have any pouts left in him?

That's why they play 60 minutes on the field.

Other AFC East teams won't be standing still. Contrary to popular opinions here, it's still going to be a dogfight for the AFC East and into playoffs.

Another April where gang green is counting on a SB appearance.

Gonna be fun :yes:

Banned
    :eek:[QUOTE=el_dub80;3556707]Who cares? They're reading about all the Pasts* off season moves .............................

[SIZE="1"]insert the sound of crickets here[/SIZE]

:D[/QUOTE]

Signing key players already on roster (Wilfork,Bodden,Banta-Cain) was priority #1. You know, the players that beat the Jets soundly the last time they faced each other.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3556862]:eek:

Signing key players already on roster (Wilfork,Bodden,Banta-Cain) was priority #1. You know, the players that beat the Jets soundly the last time they faced each other.[/QUOTE]

Tuesday is internet day at the Alzheimers Ward of the Nursing Home where Faux Jet resides.

Just be warned, he may have forgotten he posted today's jackassery and might just post it again every 20 minutes or so

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3556809]Tx has been banned for the past several months. But the rest of us are around here on occassion. Why are you looking for us, and why indeed at 12:30 in the AM?[/QUOTE]

What was TX banned for now?

Probably for screwing around in the hamper.

Veteran
    How many times has TX been banned, it seems like it's every other month.

Jets Insider VIP
    kindly unban TX

and ban FauxJet07 in his place

Banned
    ahhh...the power to ban....

Must give some of the mods an adrenaline rush :eek:

Buttons are dangerous :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    just die already

thank you

[QUOTE=sg3;3556983]kindly unban TX

and ban FauxJet07 in his place[/QUOTE]

LMAO :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3556948]How many times has TX been banned, it seems like it's every other month.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why they just don't permanently ban him already.

People can bring up TX being a "knowledgable poster when he wants to be" all they want. Bottom line is the guy derails every single thread with his tiresome one liners.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;3557009]I don't know why they just don't permanently ban him already.

People can bring up TX being a "knowledgable poster when he wants to be" all they want. Bottom line is the guy derails every single thread with his tiresome one liners.[/QUOTE]

I personally think he's funny. He just knows how to push some people's buttons and they get all bent outta shape. That's when things get interesting.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sg3;3556983]kindly unban TX

and ban FauxJet07 in his place[/QUOTE]

I'd do that trade :yes:

[QUOTE=Untouchable;3557009]I don't know why they just don't permanently ban him already.

People can bring up TX being a "knowledgable poster when he wants to be" all they want. Bottom line is the guy derails every single thread with his tiresome one liners.[/QUOTE]

Tx is gone, he's been banned for a while.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3557020]I personally think he's funny. He just knows how to push some people's buttons and they get all bent outta shape. That's when things get interesting.[/QUOTE]

It used to be funny, then it got old, fast.

The guy has repeated the same sh*t over and over for a decade on this site.

I'd say the problem was half TX and the other half was jackass posters who got sucked into his BS and would start a pissing match. Numerous great threads over the years have been ruined because of this.