Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 133

Thread: If the Jets select Cody in the first will CBTNY commit suicide...

  1. #1

    If the Jets select Cody in the first will CBTNY commit suicide...

    or move to Brazil? How will he face Bit and the rest of the board here? Will his ego allow it? Bit will you rip him an arse from here to eternity for it like you should? And Bit if Cody actually gets in shape and becomes Jenkins part deux, will you make our esteem friend jump ship and become a... gulp... a Pat fan?Grow some balls Bit!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
    Last edited by Slikmojet; 04-13-2010 at 12:57 AM.

  2. #2
    lets jump off that bridge when we get there... lol

  3. #3
    I'd be upset... My fear is that Rex likes big guys and may think he can do something with him.

    Point is that Cody doesn't have the strength to become a Jenkins, and he certainly doesn't have the balance. It's amazing to see how much Cody ends up on the ground during games, even considering how few snaps he actually plays.

  4. #4
    Just because he is selected doesn't mean he becomes a player....

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midland Park, NJ
    Posts
    3,703
    If we draft him we need to include a weight clause in his contract right off the bat. Possibly include something that forces him to stay at the training complex longer than everyone else.

  6. #6
    I will personally dedicate my year off before medical school to strengthening and shaping up Cody if we draft him. That guy seriously worries me even tho I trust Rex... I guess I don't see the upside of Cody at the moment unless he somehow massively increases his strength/explosiveness.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshBaked 24 7 View Post
    If we draft him we need to include a weight clause in his contract right off the bat. Possibly include something that forces him to stay at the training complex longer than everyone else.
    Or Rex's Lap Band Dr....

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    or move to Brazil? How will he face Bit and the rest of the board here? Will his ego allow it? Bit will you rip him an arse from here to eternity for it like you should? And Bit if Cody actually gets in shape and becomes Jenkins part deux, will you make our esteem friend jump ship and become a... gulp... a Pat fan?Grow some balls Bit!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
    ill be joining cbny in brazill....not feeling cody at all.

  9. #9
    I stand by CBNY with a caveat that some team may gamble on him because NTs are hard to come by. That being said he is not a 1st round prospect and in my mind has a really high bust potential. I wouldn't be ecstatic if the Jets drafted him.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    lets jump off that bridge when we get there... lol
    you can jump off.... I'll cross it....
    Last edited by Starkweather; 04-13-2010 at 03:36 PM.

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    or move to Brazil? How will he face Bit and the rest of the board here? Will his ego allow it? Bit will you rip him an arse from here to eternity for it like you should? And Bit if Cody actually gets in shape and becomes Jenkins part deux, will you make our esteem friend jump ship and become a... gulp... a Pat fan?Grow some balls Bit!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
    Not fer nuthin', but if the Jets took Cody, Bit would have lost the proposed (but never consummated ) bet as he would have been available to the Jets. I'm sure that's not much consolation to him (or anyone who thinks Cody is a dud), but at the time, Bit was putting Cody out there as a sure top 20 pick. Not sure how he has him rated now (but I'm sure he'll tell us soon

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    or move to Brazil? How will he face Bit and the rest of the board here? Will his ego allow it? Bit will you rip him an arse from here to eternity for it like you should? And Bit if Cody actually gets in shape and becomes Jenkins part deux, will you make our esteem friend jump ship and become a... gulp... a Pat fan?Grow some balls Bit!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
    at this point you should seriously consider a permanent self ban on the basis of ignorance, stupidity and the sheer waste of bandwidth that is every one of your posts....

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    at this point you should seriously consider a permanent self ban on the basis of ignorance, stupidity and the sheer waste of bandwidth that is every one of your posts....



    Newsflash... It doesn't take a genius to be a geek like you.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Newsflash... It doesn't take a genius to be a geek like you.
    Ouch, from your perspective, this thread has to hurt.

    Talk about foot in mouth.....

  15. #15
    I respect you fellas as posters, but CBNY has you done and dusted.

    Hope this tastes a whole lot better than it looks:


  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Ouch, from your perspective, this thread has to hurt.

    Talk about foot in mouth.....



    Why? I really didn't care, one way or the other and was trying to be facetious, but unless you are a brown nosing sycophantic buddy this CBTNY character will crap on any opinion anyone has, the guy is as arrogant as they come, I've told him before and I'll remind him again.
    Last edited by Slikmojet; 04-25-2010 at 08:33 AM.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Newsflash... It doesn't take a genius to be a geek like you.
    So what does that say about you? CBTNY clowned you and that's all you have to say?

    It really is a great comeback, "YOU'RE INTELLIGENT AT WHAT YOU DO! YOU'RE... A... UH, GEEK!"

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Why? I really didn't care, one way or the other and was trying to be facetious, but unless you are a brown nosing sycophantic buddy this CBTNY character will crap on any opinion anyone has, the guy is as arrogant as they come, I've told him before and I'll remind him again.
    In no way am I a "brown noser" - in fact he and I have locked horns several times in the old politics threads that no longer exist on JI. I've never met CBNY in my life and have no reason to "brown nose" him at all. It doesn't come down to arrogance at all - fact of the matter he was right and you were wrong, and the fact you are calling me names over it shows that, in actuality, you are too arrogant yourself to admit it.

    A man would admit that he was wrong, and would be self-deprecating about it into the bargain. All you've shown by this post is that you are a sore-loser, or to shorten it, probably just a loser full stop.

    If you are going to make unsubstantiated claims about a player you have to back up those claims if they fall flat - you haven't, so I'm calling you out on it. Take your lumps and admit you were wrong.

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Why? I really didn't care, one way or the other and was trying to be facetious, but unless you are a brown nosing sycophantic buddy this CBTNY character will crap on any opinion anyone has, the guy is as arrogant as they come, I've told him before and I'll remind him again.
    er....not true- there are a number of terrific posters on this forum whose opinions I've applauded a number of occasions (GGI, DV, several others)- not that they need it....then again crap opinions deserve crap responses- hence the reason your usually on the other end....

    funny how you refer to another poster as a sycophantic- considering how you felt it necessary to start this thread weeks ago, the content/title of the thread, and how deeply embedded in your head I am as shown above, what should you be refereed to as? psychotic? Obsessive–compulsive? an Obsessive–compulsive psychotic???

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    er....not true- there are a number of terrific posters on this forum whose opinions I've applauded a number of occasions (GGI, DV, several others)- not that they need it....then again crap opinions deserve crap responses- hence the reason your usually on the other end....

    funny how you refer to another poster as a sycophantic- considering how you felt it necessary to start this thread weeks ago, the content/title of the thread, and how deeply embedded in your head I am as shown above, what should you be refereed to as? psychotic? Obsessive–compulsive? an Obsessive–compulsive psychotic???



    With you it's a pattern of arrogance, I call it like it is. Like I said I had no horse in the race was just messing around, but you take yourself too seriously apparently.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us