Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: If the Jets select Cody in the first will CBTNY commit suicide...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    He's baaaaack. WHERE have you been?
    posting under one of his half dozen usernames

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    posting under one of his half dozen usernames
    yup- lotsa of time on my hands since getting fired from that magazine gig as you posted from forum to forum...but who am i to argue the with internet god of all forums??? lol

just think, if you ever had anything of substance to offer rather than just steal the material of others you may get a real job in the business...granted vernon gholston is likely to reach all pro status first...

Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Let him bask in the glory CBNY, he's just slightly north of the Mendoza line now with Cody. By the way, if you go digging under some of those layers of flapping gelatinous blob under Cody's tits, you might find a few McNuggets the DVR's control and a running back or two.
    its laughable- the same zealots that justified gholston's existence based on a single play made in a game against the titans now justify their "opinion" of cody based on one-half of football...

some learn from mistakes- others?? they'll run from forum to forum...

btw- i'd hit the hurricanes if you are still in as rosenhaus and his runners may be barred from the U...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    yup- lotsa of time on my hands since getting fired from that magazine gig as you posted from forum to forum...but who am i to argue the with internet god of all forums??? lol

just think, if you ever had anything of substance to offer rather than just steal the material of others you may get a real job in the business...granted vernon gholston is likely to reach all pro status first...

its laughable- the same zealots that justified gholston's existence based on a single play made in a game against the titans now justify their "opinion" of cody based on one-half of football...

some learn from mistakes- others?? they'll run from forum to forum...

btw- i'd hit the hurricanes if you are still in as rosenhaus and his runners may be barred from the U...
    CBNY, good to see you back..

Any good pass rushing OLBs that will be in Aprils draft that we can keep an eye on this college season?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    im pretty sure CBNY wants to kiss me on the mouth. But that makes him feel weird. that's why he's so angry and all.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    im pretty sure CBNY wants to kiss me on the mouth. But that makes him feel weird. that's why he's so angry and all.
    angry?? lol- this from a zealot that recycles threads started almost two years ago....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-23-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    CBNY, good to see you back..

Any good pass rushing OLBs that will be in Aprils draft that we can keep an eye on this college season?
    plenty...

top 75: Craig Roh/Michigan (u), Vinny Curry/Marshall, Nick Perry/USC (u), Courtney Upshaw/Bama, Bruce Irvin/WVU, Brandon Lindsey/Pitt

Sleeper, Jonathan Massaquoi/Troy (U)- mohhameds cousin...a lot like demarcus ware...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont understand your problem dude. I link to your articles, granted its not a huge bump in traffic, or even noticeable, but it's not stealing content. it's aggregating content and helping the article, just like your buddy Matt Drudge does. Does Matt Drudge steal from Fox News, no he just links to them.

to be clear I dont want to have a "real job" in the NFL draft community nor have I ever pretended to want this. I have a real job, 9 hours a day working for the man, this is my hobby. I started the website as a place to collect my notes, post mocks and share links I never pretended to be anything more than that.

i understand we are different politically and whatnot but we are both Jets fans, both fans of the draft, I don't understand why I'm your big enemy in this world. i know I am far from blameless in these exchanges but i'm tired of this BS and willing to call a truce.

and finally bumping an old thread is somethng I do with my closest friends, if Ham was still here and he had a thread that i disagree with I'd bump it to continue the debate. That's not an attack it's something that happens on message board.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont understand your problem dude. I link to your articles, granted its not a huge bump in traffic, or even noticeable, but it's not stealing content. it's aggregating content and helping the article, just like your buddy Matt Drudge does. Does Matt Drudge steal from Fox News, no he just links to them.

to be clear I dont want to have a "real job" in the NFL draft community nor have I ever pretended to want this. I have a real job, 9 hours a day working for the man, this is my hobby. I started the website as a place to collect my notes, post mocks and share links I never pretended to be anything more than that.

i understand we are different politically and whatnot but we are both Jets fans, both fans of the draft, I don't understand why I'm your big enemy in this world. i know I am far from blameless in these exchanges but i'm tired of this BS and willing to call a truce.

and finally bumping an old thread is somethng I do with my closest friends, if Ham was still here and he had a thread that i disagree with I'd bump it to continue the debate. That's not an attack it's something that happens on message board.
    problem?? none on this end...

of course most would think the problem lies with a zealot that recycles year and a half old threads...or better yet goes from forum to forum posting outright lies about another- lies which you've been called out on in the past and would also be enforceable as slander in a court of law, as was brought to your attention....

then again all is well in the world of the 36%ers...lol
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-23-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    plenty...

top 75: Craig Roh/Michigan (u), Vinny Curry/Marshall, Nick Perry/USC (u), Courtney Upshaw/Bama, Bruce Irvin/WVU, Brandon Lindsey/Pitt

Sleeper, Jonathan Massaquoi/Troy (U)- mohhameds cousin...a lot like demarcus ware...
    Excellent! Troy sure does produce some pass rushers...Thanks!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    or better yet goes from forum to forum posting outright lies about another- lies which you've been called out on in the past and would also be enforceable as slander in a court of law, as was brought to your attention....

then again all is well in the world of the 36%ers...lol
    whatever dude. I dont even know what slander you are talking about. So you hate me cause of my politics is that pretty much the long and the short of it? i asked for a truce you want to live in the past and recycle all the old crap.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    whatever dude. I dont even know what slander you are talking about. So you hate me cause of my politics is that pretty much the long and the short of it? i asked for a truce you want to live in the past and recycle all the old crap.
    lol- denial and willful ignorance are such overwhelming powers even when the evidence is put in front of you...but whether its this thread, or at Jets Nation or Jets Addicts- whenever you're out there posting sh!t about me somehow it eventually gets back to me from one source or another...

as far as a "truce"- not a good idea to make deals w/zealots, it has a way of coming back to bite one in the ass....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a standing offer if you ever decide to grow up and find someone else to hate im done with this garbage.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's see it's week 3 and so far Cody is the starting Nose Tackle for arguably the best defense in the entire NFL in spite of the fact that he was supposed to be a miserable bust because he was 600 lbs and ran a 7.5 40 and anyone who thought he'd even be decent was supposedly semi-retarded. Oh wait, but he doesn't get stats - b/c that's the NT's job in the 3-4 defense.

Can't wait for this thread to get bumped again the next time Cody has a concussion.