Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Third Accusation Against Roethlisberger?

Third Accusation Against Roethlisberger?

Article is typical PFT, speculation and conjecture along with some conclusion jumping:

[QUOTE]Boston lawyer Harry Manion told WEEI's Dennis & Callahan Show on Tuesday that Manion was involved in an investigation regarding another Big Ben incident.
    [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Manion specifically referred to an incident from 2009, also in Nevada. "Six months ago I was retained by a client of mine and a close friend to investigate allegations against Ben Roethlisberger in a Las Vegas nightclub that were absolutely identical to this Georgia girl's story," Manion said.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/13/boston-attorney-says-he-investigated-another-roethlisberger-incident/?related=1[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    i heard this on the radio this AM. i am sure every woman he ever looked at will start coming out of the woodwork... ala tiger wood's mistress'.

Just take him out back and shoot him already. These innocent little angels probably did nothing but look pretty, and he made them pay the price.

Man being a pro athlete must be awesome for the most part, but these guys have to realize that 98% of the people they meet will try to f*ck them in some way....especially women.

What's the point of being a millionaire athlete in your 20's if you can't even f*ck without the girl proclaiming herself a "victim?" Worse, we ALWAAAAAAAAYS take their side publicly, even if the courts almost always end up calling out their bs. If I were Ben I'd invest in some asian women...this is ridiculous.
    Last edited by SenorGato; 04-13-2010 at 02:10 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3557322]Just take him out back and shoot him already. These innocent little angels probably did nothing but look pretty, and he made them pay the price.

[B]Man being a pro athlete must be awesome for the most part, but these guys have to realize that 98% of the people they meet will try to f*ck them in some way....especially women.[/B]

[B]What's the point of being a millionaire athlete in your 20's if you can't even f*ck without it becoming an accusation? If I were Ben I'd invest in asian women or something...[/B][/QUOTE]

you are right. there are women out there that only see $$ when they meet an athlete.

the best thing for ben to do is get married and settle down.

and come some one please get this dude a PR person to help!!!!! or some scissors for a damn haircut. the mullet went out awhile ago.:yes:
    [IMG]http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20100412/capt.031b0e32141940e5bcac5a57d5156fd0-031b0e32141940e5bcac5a57d5156fd0-0.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    best thing for ben to do is take these girls home, and video tape the entire deal, starting off with saying he's video taping for proof that it was consentual.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Big L;3557342]best thing for ben to do is take these girls home, and video tape the entire deal, starting off with saying he's video taping for proof that it was consentual.[/QUOTE]
    you arent kidding...lol..

btw, did any of you hear what terry bradshaw had to say, it was very funny..

Jets Insider VIP
    as far as I know, criminal "investigations" are normally performed by law enforcement agencies not by attention seeking Boston (of course) loudmouthed ambulance chasers nor former ambulance chasers like Mike "Makeitup" Florio of ProFootballRumorsandBull

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3557322]What's the point of being a millionaire athlete in your 20's if you can't even f*ck without the girl proclaiming herself a "victim?" Worse, we ALWAAAAAAAAYS take their side publicly, even if the courts almost always end up calling out their bs. If I were Ben I'd invest in some asian women...this is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

If that was the case, every professional athlete would be accused of rape.

Sorry, but there's only 1 person responsible for Big Ben's problems: him.

Big Ben is nearly 30 yrs old and is hanging out with 20 yr old college girls in bars and having sex with drunk ones in the bar bathroom. That's moronic.

Other professional athletes know where to meet women who are ... you know ... women and aren't going to accuse them of rape after a good time.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SMC;3557361]If that was the case, every professional athlete would be accused of rape.

[B]Sorry, but there's only 1 person responsible for Big Ben's problems: him.[/B]

[B]Big Ben is nearly 30 yrs old and is hanging out with 20 yr old college girls in bars and having sex with drunk ones in the bar bathroom. That's moronic.[/B]

[B]Other professional athletes know where to meet women who are ... you know ... women and aren't going to accuse them of rape after a good time[/B].[/QUOTE]
    you are right he is accountable for his actions. however it was Arians fault for talking ben into buying a house in GA....lol:D

your secont part, is absolutely on target. but 20 yr old girls are more willing and are not so to say 'settled' in theirself and careers.

we know its not at a perkins, just ask tiger..lol

Who could have ever guessed that a quasi-retarded white trash goon from podunk Ohio would act in such a way???

he needs to date rich broads, who have their own money.
    ala Jeter.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JFB;3557424]he needs to date rich broads, who have their own money.
    ala Jeter.[/QUOTE]
    he has and it hasnt worked out either...lol

News article:

The Pittsburgh Steelers have hired a lawyer and have accused Mike Tannenbaum of raping them in the Santonio Holmes trade. It has been rumoured that Tannenbaum plied Steeler GM Kevin Colbert with alchohol and then led him into the bathroom of the lounge they were at and then suddenly popped the idea of a trade. Colbert has been too embarrassed to press charges against the Jets GM with commissioner Goodell but civil action could be taken.

The women brought it upon themselves.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3557438]News article:

The Pittsburgh Steelers have hired a lawyer and have accused Mike Tannenbaum of raping them in the Santonio Holmes trade. It has been rumoured that Tannenbaum plied Steeler GM Kevin Colbert with alchohol and then led him into the bathroom of the lounge they were at and then suddenly popped the idea of a trade. Colbert has been too embarrassed to press charges against the Jets GM with commissioner Goodell but civil action could be taken.[/QUOTE]
    :eek::eek: lol. that is good:D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3557441]The women brought it upon themselves.[/QUOTE]
    would please explain what you mean by that statement?

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3557456]would please explain what you mean by that statement?[/QUOTE]

My advice is, if you're a woman, don't go into a restroom with a known rapist who is drunk and on HGH.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3557465]My advice is, if you're a woman, don't go into a restroom with a known rapist who is drunk and on HGH.[/QUOTE]
    they never said ben was drunk. although there is evidence she was very drunk. and i highly doubt ben is HGH, he is too damn fat.:yes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3557471]they never said ben was drunk. although there is evidence she was very drunk. and i highly doubt ben is HGH, he is too damn fat.:yes:[/QUOTE]

HGH = human girl harasser

All League
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3557438]News article:

The Pittsburgh Steelers have hired a lawyer and have accused Mike Tannenbaum of raping them in the Santonio Holmes trade. It has been rumoured that Tannenbaum plied Steeler GM Kevin Colbert with alchohol and then led him into the bathroom of the lounge they were at and then suddenly popped the idea of a trade. Colbert has been too embarrassed to press charges against the Jets GM with commissioner Goodell but civil action could be taken.[/QUOTE]

Priceless!!

Nice one Beer :D