Thread: Draft Decker...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Draft Decker...

He will one of the best receivers in this draft but will take a year to recover fully, just in time for when the Jets let either Holmes or Braylon go.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    He will one of the best receivers in this draft but will take a year to recover fully, just in time for when the Jets let either Holmes or Braylon go.
    Kinda did that with Stuckey . . . lasted until the 7th round b/c of a foot injury, but turned into a decent receiver . . .

Don't know enough about Decker to know just how good he could be, but would seem to fit in Tanny's recent "low risk/high reward" signings

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    Kinda did that with Stuckey . . . lasted until the 7th round b/c of a foot injury, but turned into a decent receiver . . .

Don't know enough about Decker to know just how good he could be, but would seem to fit in Tanny's recent "low risk/high reward" signings

Great size, fearless, fast, runs good routes, gets open, skies for the ball and catches every thing, oh and can play in the slot too.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great size, fearless, fast, runs good routes, gets open, skies for the ball and catches every thing, oh and can play in the slot too.
    Love me some Decker...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The jets need a RB bf another WR. LT is up there in age, Leon were unsure of and Greene gets hurt alot. not good!! I can see the jets drafting a Young RB early in this draft along with a CB and DE or OLB. I would draft a WR next year. The jets need to see who performs the best between Edwards and Holmes first. They might want to keep both.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sikmo just a heads up the jets are one of only 3 teams that have not brought decker in for a visit... the pats kc and indy were this week...
    i have been saying this all along i really want the jets to grab him.. he catches everything...... he is one of my close friends also so that does not hurt... i will get non stop jets info for us!!!!!!!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would love to get Decker in the later rounds and if we could somehow also pickup Gerhart. That would be awesome