Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Happy Birthday

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,260

    Happy Birthday



    CTJetFan92
    nocheeba (48)
    JetsFanDownSouth (39)
    shinath (31)
    Revi$_I$l@nd (28)
    JetsFan 51 (26)
    HitmanHarris52
    ...and Buzzsaw, who doesn't have his birthday in his profile....3f'ing5 today
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 04-14-2010 at 05:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Congratulations to all who celebrate today. Happy Birthday. Many, many more.


  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    ...and Buzzsaw, who doesn't have his birthday in his profile....3f'ing5 today
    You are a child!


    Happy B'day Buzz.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    My wife would have been 50 today.

    April 14, 1960.

    Dammit.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,358
    Sorry to hear that, Stokes! I know from reading your posts that you had a wonderful life together. Celebrate the good times and memories!

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,358
    Happy birthday to all my fellow Aries!

    Here's a real birthday wish, not that thing Buzz posted. But we understand he's only 35!



  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Happy birthday to all and to Stokes wife who is looking down on Stokes and family with pride.

  8. #8
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    Happy birthday to all and to Stokes wife who is looking down on Stokes and family with pride.
    Second that.

  9. #9
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post


    CTJetFan92
    nocheeba (48)
    JetsFanDownSouth (39)
    shinath (31)
    Revi$_I$l@nd (28)
    JetsFan 51 (26)
    HitmanHarris52
    ...and Buzzsaw, who doesn't have his birthday in his profile....3f'ing5 today
    Happy Birthday everyone!


    "Let them eat cake."

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    LOL

    Can’t imagine the conversation at the bakery

    “Um, It’s my wife’s birthday and I want to get her a special cake”
    “Well, we have a variety of things we can do. What do you have in mind?”
    “A pu$$y with some jizz on it”
    “Oh, she likes cats..”
    “No, a pu$$y. As in vagina”

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Second that.
    +1

  12. #12
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    My wife would have been 50 today.

    April 14, 1960.

    Dammit.
    God Bless

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    Happy birthday to all and to Stokes wife who is looking down on Stokes and family with pride.
    Well said pepe.

  14. #14
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    Happy birthday to all and to Stokes wife who is looking down on Stokes and family with pride.
    +2

    Unless of course she sees some of his posts, then she may give'em a "Gibbs slap".


    Happy Belated Birthday everyone!

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    LOL

    Can’t imagine the conversation at the bakery

    “Um, It’s my wife’s birthday and I want to get her a special cake”
    “Well, we have a variety of things we can do. What do you have in mind?”
    “A pu$$y with some jizz on it”
    “Oh, she likes cats..”
    “No, a pu$$y. As in vagina”
    Obviously, not a Brazilian bakery.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Thanks, didn't mean to derail the thread.

    Hey look...cows!

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us